The 3G’s Gems, Glory, and Gold

Carbon_Lancer

I’m trying to figure out what’s the best things to buy with gems? (besides the dragon armor) 
I’m pretty sure to earn a lot of money involves power leveling your kingdoms which costs souls and traitstones. Also what’s the best thing to spend glory on? So what do you guys buy with your stuff?

I use my Gems on the Raidboss and Invasion events (Monday), plus the Bounty and new Delve cycles (Friday), and to purchase copies of pets that I need to get up to Level 20 for kingdom stars when I happen upon the appropriate events.  I usually purchase the Bounty troop all the way up to Mythic -- that's the point where I get enough sigils to knock out all 20 prize gates -- but the Siegebreaker and Godslayer units usually only get to Legendary with what I end up buying.

I use Glory to purchase the new units every Monday -- enough copies to ascend the new troop to Mythic.  Until I reached a point where I had enough Arcane-level Traitstones to fully trait everything, I would spend a fair amount of excess glory on buying those as well.  (It's a lot easier to farm those in the new Explore mode introduced in 4.7, though I've hit the saturation point even before that.)  I make a point of buying 10 Event Keys from the appropriate package in the Glory store every week as it's a reliable way to gradually accumulate those (1800 glory per week).

I've used huge amounts of Glory to purchase those chests when a new Mythic troop releases if I don't get it through the Gem Keys and Glory Keys I've saved up in between those cycles.  If I can keep up with Mythic troops that way, it reduces what I'll eventually have to craft in the Soulforge.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:31 PM, acasser said:

I use my Gems on the Raidboss and Invasion events (Monday), plus the Bounty and new Delve cycles (Friday), and to purchase copies of pets that I need to get up to Level 20 for kingdom stars when I happen upon the appropriate events.  I usually purchase the Bounty troop all the way up to Mythic -- that's the point where I get enough sigils to knock out all 20 prize gates -- but the Siegebreaker and Godslayer units usually only get to Legendary with what I end up buying.

I use Glory to purchase the new units every Monday -- enough copies to ascend the new troop to Mythic.  Until I reached a point where I had enough Arcane-level Traitstones to fully trait everything, I would spend a fair amount of excess glory on buying those as well.  (It's a lot easier to farm those in the new Explore mode introduced in 4.7, though I've hit the saturation point even before that.)  I make a point of buying 10 Event Keys from the appropriate package in the Glory store every week as it's a reliable way to gradually accumulate those (1800 glory per week).

I've used huge amounts of Glory to purchase those chests when a new Mythic troop releases if I don't get it through the Gem Keys and Glory Keys I've saved up in between those cycles.  If I can keep up with Mythic troops that way, it reduces what I'll eventually have to craft in the Soulforge.

Didn’t even realize about the weapons... I kept seeing an offer to buy a weapon with real money... Yea so I’m buying whatever weapon or troop during each event with the gems... it definitely saves on spending vigils I don’t even do epic or mythical battles (more vigils) when you get the weapon/potions battles are fairly easy