Killer Hello

punkshepherd

Hi 

Im PunkShepherd. Or just Punk

Ive lurked round these forums long enough so i thought i best make an account finally. New year n stuffs.

Im from the England and my interests are video games, Punk rock music, british/american motorcycles and mma. 

My gaming history starts at the Megadrive and ive had many in between that and a PS4. I own a Vita too. I had a X360 in that gen but regretted it. 

My fave types of games are RPGs (all varieties), visual novels and basically a variety after that. Story always helps but so does an fun/easy plat. 

Peace

Yeah, I just recently played it and absolutely loved it. It was a game I always wanted to get for PS3, but never did, so I used a PSN card on it that I got for my birthday when it was half priced.

I'm debating saving the Platinum for #100, but idk. Bloodborne sounds pretty good too. It's one that I've been wanting to play for a while now so I guess I'll have to wait and see how Bloodborne clicks with me.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yeah, I just recently played it and absolutely loved it. It was a game I always wanted to get for PS3, but never did, so I used a PSN card on it that I got for my birthday when it was half priced.

I'm debating saving the Platinum for #100, but idk. Bloodborne sounds pretty good too. It's one that I've been wanting to play for a while now so I guess I'll have to wait and see how Bloodborne clicks with me.

Bloodborne kicked my ass, so I crawled away and played something easier xD  Would like to get back to the game, though.