Trophy thoughts?

Seems like a simplier list than RTK13 (more like a Nobunaga's Ambition list honestly). No Hero mode. No specific job challenges, etc. 

More scenarios to clear though so definitely time consuming. Don't know if hexagonal grids gameplay make the game quicker than RTK13 (vaguely remember RTK11 with grid system was quite quick to beat).

Haven't played since RTK 10, but the list here looks pretty straightforward. I remember back in the days of RTK 8 that event unlocking could be a pain, but I'm pretty sure that 20 events (which I am assuming are the historical events) were easy enough even back then. Also, unless promotion really changed a lot since the days of 10, moving through the ranks is easy enough. Beating all of the scenarios will take time, but I'm assuming you can choose which faction you want (e.g. back on RTK 8, it was a bit of a pain to go through the battle of Red Wall starting as Liu Bei, which was required for one of the events).

I can't comment on hexagonal grids or anything, because I didn't play any games that had that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Haven't played since RTK 10, but the list here looks pretty straightforward. I remember back in the days of RTK 8 that event unlocking could be a pain, but I'm pretty sure that 20 events (which I am assuming are the historical events) were easy enough even back then.

RTK8 was the one in PS2 right? I remember RTKs during PS2 have lots of events with special requirements that need to play strictly for several ingame years to trigger one like Cao Cao's tower. Back then when I found the event list I baffled how the hell can I get those events normally. Some random dudes might died before the event triggers.

Newer one should be far easier. More scenarios = closer to those events' timeframe. That alone's very helpful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

RTK8 was the one in PS2 right? I remember RTKs during PS2 have lots of events with special requirements that need to play strictly for several ingame years to trigger one like Cao Cao's tower. Back then when I found the event list I baffled how the hell can I get those events normally. Some random dudes might died before the event triggers.

Newer one should be far easier. More scenarios = closer to those events' timeframe. That alone's very helpful.

That is correct. And yeah - it was an absolute BEAR to get those events (though you did have multiple scenarios there as well, some of the events required beginning in an early scenario, but moving ahead quite a bit, such as the Wang Yun chain plot). 

• Like 1