'Custom' Game Order

Not sure what would be involved in implementing this feature, but it would be nice to be able to arrange my own games in a custom order (currently we have 'Alphabetical', 'Last Played' and 'Percent').  Here are a few reasons for that:

1. I could place all games in a single series next to each other (Uncharted games next to each other, Assassin Creed games etc.).

2. I could place games I'm most proud of at the top of the list.

3. I could group Platinum games separate from 100% non-plat games.

4. I could arrange games in the order I plan on playing them.

5. I could group games based on their type.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.  I'm sure there are other ways people can think of arranging their games as well.  This would be similar to how we can arrange trophies in our Trophy Case.  Could also be a Premium only feature, I know I'd pay for it (if I wasn't Premium already that is :) ).

2yxnsbb.png

• Like 2

It's a good option to have, even if it's limited to your view. I personally would like my see my list ordered by "date platinum earned" (or last trophy earned for games that do not have a platinum trophy or it simply hasn't been earned yet). This is mainly because download content pushes games to the top of your list. Eventually I will play the Pirates of the Caribbean content for the original LittleBigPlanet, and that will push it from the beginning of my list to the top. I'd rather a game be located during the time I played it most.