Another stack?

Tristan_B3av3r

On 2/2/2020 at 11:05 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Set the time forward another day, the machetes seem to be random in terms of what's available. To chop a dozen trees, you'll need 4000-5000 coins worth of machetes. From my experience, about that figure but depends on the type of machete you use. 

nope.. its actually very easy..

plant the “sugar” which only need 1 swing to kill.. further more, if u plant them in a straight line, 1 swing will kill 3 “tree” at the same time, which makes this trophy a joke because all you will ever need is 4 swings.. even a bronze Machete can easily accomplish that..

and in a profit matter speaking, the “bean” is pretty exploitable, because the seed only cost 5 coin but the profit is a whooping 3 pack of 25 coin each, giving a sweet total of 75 coins. A silver dig can dig 50 holes for 1500 coin, which means it will cost 30 coin, so the net profit will be 75 - (5+30) = 40 per pack.. and.. if u multiply it with the 50 pack u plant, you will get 2k profit per day. (yup, it takes a day to be harvestable)

• Like 1

OK, so I started the game yesterday and stumbled upon a multiplying bug which gives you tons of cash.

I bought the same wallpaper that I already had in my house (the cost was 200 coins I believe), and used it on the wall. The wallpaper I just used landed on the floor, AND another one went straight into my inventory - this way I had 2 instead of 1. Rinse and repeat. Once I had something like 50+ a new stack of wallpapers appeared in my inventory, I sold everything to one of the NPC's for 100 coins/wallpaper.

I tried to do the same trick 10-15 minutes after that, and it still worked, although the price of the wallpaper went from 100 to 0, so it's better to spam the seller with the wallpapers when they are worth 100 coins.

• Like 2

So when do the trees grow? It's been a few days since I planted them.

There is a meter above in my screen with a minus and then numbers that keep going up (-1000 then -1001 and so on). It looks likr an image of a tree next to it. What does it mean?

Edited by DoodgraverNL

58 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

So when do the trees grow? It's been a few days since I planted them.

There is a meter above in my screen with a minus and then numbers that keep going up (-1000 then -1001 and so on). It looks likr an image of a tree next to it. What does it mean?

My Trees never grew up, but luckily it's not needed for a Trophy. You can buy Machetes and sell them shortly before they are broken.