gardener trophy glitch

archnero

How is this game guys, I know its a broken mess, but is it playable??

And assuming nothing glitched and one knew exactly what they were doing, how quick could platinum be hit??

Seems like only needs 1 playthrough for everything and seems short at the price, so was thinking of quickly chugging out a plat walkhrough for it, if glitches are kind to me lol

1 hour ago, archnero said:

game is normal, feels more like silent hill, and only one enemy is annoying it kills you in one hit, plat seems easy but all trophys are glitch :(

Trophies glitch when you close game and then load a save file. To get trophies working, load a new game first, when you gain control, quit to main menu, then load your required save file!!! You're welcome xD

The enemy that kills you in 1 hit can be COMPLETELY AVOIDED, that enemy has really original AI. Walk past it, once close it will stand, stop and wait for it to crouch again, then walk some more, once it stands again, stop etc etct. Is like that game you play as kids where you must sneak up on someone, but then stop once they turn around

• Like 1

Optinooby, Thanks for the tip I was able to upload a save file and unlock all the trophies & get the Platinum.

FYI you can platinum in one playthrough just leave the last zombie in the bathroom alive so you can upload a save & use the zombie to bite you x8 or how every many you need ( there's 14 first aid kits total ) for the Hypochondriac trophy

Edited by jckdnll

3 hours ago, jckdnll said:

Optinooby, Thanks for the tip I was able to upload a save file and unlock all the trophies & get the Platinum.

FYI you can platinum in one playthrough just leave the last zombie in the bathroom alive so you can upload a save & use the zombie to bite you x8 or how every many you need ( there's 14 first aid kits total ) for the Hypochondriac trophy

You mean like this ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, archnero said:

thanks a lot for the help you are a savior, the devs just ignore my request, people like you help this community improve.

thanks a lot

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate that comment, figuring out what would help people is usually what structures my gameplay approach ;)

• 2 years later...

It seems like all the bugs and issues have been fixed now for anybody wondering. The reviews and comments on this game are atrocious and they all cite the exact same reason - that it’s a buggy, broken mess.

But I just played through it without any issues whatsoever and I really enjoyed it for what it is — a shameless homage to the classic Resident Evil games on a small indie budget. Of course it’s not as good, and it is criminally short, but it largely looks, plays, and feels the same in all the ways that count, and for that reason I think a lot of people will find this to be a nostalgic little trip. At the very least it’s a quick and easy platinum and only costs a few bucks if you can get it on sale like I did.

• Like 1