Why is this plat so rare?

I have started it on another account and will probably go for it on this one at some point. 

Once you reach a certain point on one character, you have essentially seen everything the game offers. But you have to level all characters. And I believe the Nightosphere run can become laggy and also is just generally a more difficult experience solo. 

I would say the overlap of trophy hunters willing to grind quite a bit with Adventure Time fans is pretty low. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it is somewhat a broken game. The games freezes too often. The Nightosphere 50F trophy will make or break the trophy run. 

Maxing the characters is also tedious plus the "you can't keep money on multiple dungeon runs" just adds insult to injury.

Overall, getting all the trophies without using multiplayer is boring and frustrating. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 7:33 AM, evs_castro said:

Do you know how long it would roughly take to plat the game, solo and coop?

It will definitely take more than 100hrs on getting the plat on solo. Maybe more or less , it depends on the game's freezing issue. I havent really played it on coop so I can't really say. The fastest plat for this game according to this site is 4 days so maybe use that for reference. 

I havent really gotten the plat to this game yet because gameplay and the freezing issue is not a good invitation to play it again. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...