Watchdogs Gameplay Series Episode 1

ShadowGandalf

Do they look the same or better than in the videos? Give us all the details :)

In my opinion, I think they look far better than in any videos I've seen, plus when it's connected to a surround sound system, it's just incredible.

In the Watchdogs demo he was being chased by a police helicopter and the sound from the sirens, the screeching of tyres, etc was just so atmospheric.

I'd pretty much given up on the AC series (I still haven't finished Brotherhood) but when I saw AC4, if my jaw wasn't attached, it would have literally hit the floor and it's given me a renewed eagerness to get me up to speed on the series.

If I wasn't going to get arrested for it, I'd have mugged him for the controller, just to have a go (on both titles).

Based on these 2 titles alone, I am even more excited for the PS4 and they more than justify my eagerness of pre-ordering it the day after the reveal.

Knowing what developers can squeeze out of a console further into it's life-cycle, if this is the standard now, it blows my mind thinking about what they'll be able to do in 5 years time.

I think I can safely say, this gen, I will NOT be buying pre-owned or trading-in, I want to fully support the developers.

A nice shiny collection of PS4 games in my new house (moving next month) is an awesome prospect I can hardly wait for.

• Like 1

In my opinion, I think they look far better than in any videos I've seen, plus when it's connected to a surround sound system, it's just incredible.

In the Watchdogs demo he was being chased by a police helicopter and the sound from the sirens, the screeching of tyres, etc was just so atmospheric.

I'd pretty much given up on the AC series (I still haven't finished Brotherhood) but when I saw AC4, if my jaw wasn't attached, it would have literally hit the floor and it's given me a renewed eagerness to get me up to speed on the series.

If I wasn't going to get arrested for it, I'd have mugged him for the controller, just to have a go (on both titles).

Based on these 2 titles alone, I am even more excited for the PS4 and they more than justify my eagerness of pre-ordering it the day after the reveal.

Knowing what developers can squeeze out of a console further into it's life-cycle, if this is the standard now, it blows my mind thinking about what they'll be able to do in 5 years time.

I think I can safely say, this gen, I will NOT be buying pre-owned or trading-in, I want to fully support the developers.

A nice shiny collection of PS4 games in my new house (moving next month) is an awesome prospect I can hardly wait for.

Cool! Thanks for the info I wasn't really interested in AC4 but Watch_Dogs oh yes. It should be one of the first games I get for the ps4