No longer on PS Store (NA)?

SolsVGR

I've played this game on Switch, but finally decided to double dip to get the Platinum. To my surprise, it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the PlayStation store anymore though. Does anyone know of why this is? I can't seem to find anything about the game being made unavailable, and yet it's nowhere to be found. The other possibility is that it was never available in North America to begin with, but I could've sworn I saw it before?

• 1 month later...

So i bought and played this game apparently before release despite the fact that i got it from the playatstaion store and it wasn't locked when i downloaded it it opened and played like a normal game but now when i go to sync my trophies i get an error that when i research it says i have to wait for the trophies to go live on the server but as of the time of writing the games is now officially out and im seeing people get the trophies on psn profiles but i still cant sync and it wont show up on my trophy list i even tried going back now that the game is out and getting some more trophies then syncing but still no luck 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, Anton6xx said:

So i bought and played this game apparently before release despite the fact that i got it from the playatstaion store and it wasn't locked when i downloaded it it opened and played like a normal game but now when i go to sync my trophies i get an error that when i research it says i have to wait for the trophies to go live on the server but as of the time of writing the games is now officially out and im seeing people get the trophies on psn profiles but i still cant sync and it wont show up on my trophy list i even tried going back now that the game is out and getting some more trophies then syncing but still no luck 

Just letting you and anyone else know, it looks like the trophy list just went live, so it should sync fine now. I'm very glad, I was waiting for just this before I buy it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...