Is this boostable?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Only 150 hours sign me up.

That's for the kills alone. Times that by how many players you have. You also still have about 200 hours on top of that to finish up in other modes that need 6 (or 8, I don't recall)

12 hours ago, New_Age_Black said:

Are you still plan on doing it? How's your success been?

I have been started playing it in the past few days, so yeah I plan on doing it. You can play team deathmatch without boosting modes but that is about it. As for my success, playing against randoms have been great. I am getting 20+ kills per match. As for the boosting itself it is proving difficult to coordinate. Plenty of time is being lost trying to get mode specific challenges and everyone seems to need different challenges.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.03.2020 at 9:24 AM, Nitro said:

That's for the kills alone. Times that by how many players you have. You also still have about 200 hours on top of that to finish up in other modes that need 6 (or 8, I don't recall)

Platinum took me 74 hours. I did everything legit. Boosting should make it quicker tbh. And even then I struggled to find a lobby of other modes such as CTF or Uplink.

On 31.03.2020 at 3:10 PM, TheHarryGamer99 said:

I have been started playing it in the past few days, so yeah I plan on doing it. You can play team deathmatch without boosting modes but that is about it. As for my success, playing against randoms have been great. I am getting 20+ kills per match. As for the boosting itself it is proving difficult to coordinate. Plenty of time is being lost trying to get mode specific challenges and everyone seems to need different challenges.   

The only challenge I'd boost if I were you is Ninja Challenge. Other than that just gather a group and play modes for fun since they are dead at this point. Might as well have some fun in these hours of boost.