QUESTION: Get off my lawn torphy

kmosesltd

I need 4 more raider attacks to finish this trophy collection. I rarely have raider attacks now that I have 200 occupants and I've leveled so much and done so much. If I were to start a new vault will this help me get this trophy faster? Or does the 50 raider attacks have to happen on one vault only?

Hi,

I understand you do not want to kill or ban people after all the work and training they probably achieved but I am pretty sure it is 50 attacks on the same vault so I guess the best thing to do is creating another one and having 30 people maximum.

It seems (but not sure) that if you get an attack to your second shelter, then switch to your first one, it maximizes the chances to get the same attack to first.  Maybe you can try this way.

Good luck

Edited by FebuKev

On 3/3/2020 at 11:57 AM, FebuKev said:

Hi,

I understand you do want to kill or ban people after all the work and training they probably achieved but I am pretty sure it is 50 attacks on the same vault so I guess the best thing to do is creating another one and having 30 people maximum.

It seems (but not sure) that if you get an attack to your second shelter, then switch to your first one, it maximizes the chances to get the same attack to first.  Maybe you can try this way.

Good luck

I can confirm that you need 50 raider attacks on a single vault. I just tried a new vault and after the 4th attack on the new vault the trophy did not come up. 

• 2 months later...

reduced my population to 27 ... getting raided but every alternative days ... means sometimes the full day not getting single attack.

note send e

people to wasteland plus completing mission against raider increase the chance to raider attack  

continue to my second last post: 

I did 45 stopped a raider attacks.

The strategy I followed:

1. Reduce population to max 20. Luckily I started this game recently I didn't go beyond 20.  
  2. Completed Quest bottle & Cappy. 
  3.  Complete quest involves an attack on raiders.
  4. Send & return dwellers from wast land as much as possible. 
  5. Max radio with a max charisma dweller.
  6. When a new dweller approach. I replace him with the existing one. Means evict the current one. 
  7. Keep the machine run while doing other activities like going shopping or watching TV. Ok fine it damage sometimes but I find 1 to 5 successful raider attacks stopped. 

My theory is:

if you keeper people population between 

• 1 to 15 or 20 frequent and only raiders attack occurs.
  • 20 to 30 rarely and only raiders attack occurs.
  • 30 and above rare raiders attack occurs.

Secondly, sending dweller increase chance of raiders attack.

finally, attacking raiders via quest or evicting existing increase chance raiders attack so they can avenge. 

Edited by cometowner

Is this the last trophy you need before platinum? I still have a few trophies to go and i got the raider trophy ages ago. I would say just continue getting other trophies and hopefully it will come with time. Ive been at around 100 dwellers for quite a while and i get a nice mix of raider, ghoul, and death claw attacks relatively frequently...

• 1 month later...

Hello, I got the platinum trophy for fallout shelter today. I was stuck with this trophy either. What I did was to reduce the population under 30 dwellers and then wait for the raiders to attack. I placed a few mr handies on each floor to collect energy, food etc intstead of me. I think you get about 2 or 3 raider attacks in an hour if you reduce the population. and MOST İMPORTANTLY if you are determined to use this strategy and don't want to lose your current progress in the game. there is actually a method to save your game progress when you minimize your vault for this trophy. before you evict your dwellers and destroy your rooms, just go to the save files of your games in the settings of ps4, copy the saved data of fallout shelter from your ps4 to usb flash drive and disable your ınternet connection in case of online saving etc. make sure you have save files of the game in your usb flash drive before you minimize your rooms and dwellers. After you get the platinum trophy you should copy the save files from your usb drive to your ps4. when you enter the game game loads your copied save. 

Edited by DarkBoyx32

• 9 months later...

The trophy requires you to do this on a single save file.

It's best to do this with between 16-19 dwellers. This stage of the game has the highest random event chance that has a high Raider chance. People say under 30 is your best bet, the higher your dweller count the more likely a raider/ghoul/deathclaw attack will be but the overall chance of ANY random event is much lower.

Edited by MaeveWileyy_
  • Like 1