Vita version updates

hockeyswe

19 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

No it won't get any update anymore, it will stay on version 1.2 therefore no Multiplayer

Thanks for the fast reply. 

Is it still worth to get the vita version even if you miss patch 1,3 and 1,4 (and upcoming patches). Or will you miss features that came with the updates? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hockeyswe said:

Thanks for the fast reply. 

Is it still worth to get the vita version even if you miss patch 1,3 and 1,4 (and upcoming patches). Or will you miss features that came with the updates? 

I would say it is still worth it and I guess it is more comfy to play Stardew Valley on the vita, but personally I would recommend you to play it on the PS4 just because of the newer patches

I was wondering this because I can download it for free on vita because of cross buy. I might have a better time getting the trophies playing this on a handheld even if it is missing updates.

This seems like a better on a handheld short of game. If the switch had trophies I would do it on that. 

Edited by charxsetsuna

• 2 weeks later...

If its any help to you, vita still allows for the item ID exploit, but honestly the latest update on PS4 is really good if you like the game, it added a metric fugg tons and its well worth it. But i still play vita for the portability, its a great version and still worth your time, but there is no cross save. :)