Suggestion - Active User On Leaderboard

No worries, love the discussion. I know that the red and green arrows exist on the leaderboard that tells you when someone climbed up or down and the blue X indicating that no movement has taken place. I believe you can also look at a players stats that will help you determine activity. I can tell you for sure that I am active. ?

10 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

No worries, love the discussion. I know that the red and green arrows exist on the leaderboard that tells you when someone climbed up or down and the blue X indicating that no movement has taken place. I believe you can also look at a players stats that will help you determine activity. I can tell you for sure that I am active. 1f60a.png

Agreed, and that is nice, but drilling down to each users profile just to see if they are active or not is a PITA, and the arrows just tell you whether you have moved up or down in the rankings.  With this suggestion you could see the status of 50 users per page (or whatever the pagination is set at), without having to click anywhere else.  I'm always interested to know how many of the people on the leaderboard are actually active accounts on PSN.

have no use for this...just more clutter...i often play one game's mp for long periods and regularly run month-long gta iv sessions where dozens from this site are active...i use the site and consoles more than ever without earning any trophies myself...hardly what I would call inactive and not worthy of any traffic lights...not sure why a person earning trophies regularly would affect how anyone would play their games aside from maybe (maybe) the top 10 on the boards but that's just me..."hey man I noticed you haven't earned any trophies in a year so I'm gonna pass you now"..,. 'my wife's dying of cancer, I couldn't care less'..."but it matters to me, I'm gonna push harder on this plat because of it"....'cool'...again, personally have no use for seeing how active people are based on earned trophy dates...optional feature?...all good...two cents...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

have no use for this...just more clutter...i often play one game's mp for long periods and regularly run month-long gta iv sessions where dozens from this site are active...i use the site and consoles more than ever without earning any trophies myself...hardly what I would call inactive and not worthy of any traffic lights...not sure why a person earning trophies regularly would affect how anyone would play their games aside from maybe (maybe) the top 10 on the boards but that's just me..."hey man I noticed you haven't earned any trophies in a year so I'm gonna pass you now"..,. 'my wife's dying of cancer, I couldn't care less'..."but it matters to me, I'm gonna push harder on this plat because of it"....'cool'...again, personally have no use for seeing how active people are based on earned trophy dates...optional feature?...all good...two cents...

I understand that it's not going to appeal to everyone, but seeing as this site is by its very nature a statistics driven website I think it's an interesting data point to have.  How you use it, or not as the case may be, is up to the individual. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea. I checked your place on the leaderboard and I can tell you you can get to the top 5,000 passing by tons of users that are practically retired or only play a game a month. Just focus on what your level going up and your place on the board will quickly climb up.

• Like 1