Final Fantasy XV 100 percent possible?

RPGelement

Just like the title says. I'm currently trying to go for 100 trophies for all final fantasy games and I know this one had multiplayer trophies, so I'm wondering if it's possible to still get them even though the multiplayer has shut down. So, is it still possible? Is there a way for me to get them all and 100 percent this game?

It's still possible but only if you have the Multiplayer DLC and the game is in version 1.27 (you'll have to play solo since there's no server to connect).
In order to get the DLC you'll have to get a copy of the Royal Edition (Physical and I've been told digital also works) since that DLC is still included in the Season Pass included in that version (getting the Season Pass on the Store won't work since the Multiplayer DLC was removed from that one).
Then just follow the instructions on the following thread to have the game on version 1.27:

• 1 month later...

Yes it is possible. I did earlier this month fully offline with AI. Took about 1.5 days but that's with glitching and using the 1.18 version of FF XV and NOT 1.26 so make sure to roll game back to 1.18 for faster 100% -  check my trophy history for full proof. Anyone saying otherwise is either trolling you or is misinformed. Good luck!

Edited by Gyrathus
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, Gyrathus said:

Yes it is possible. I did earlier this month fully offline with AI. Took about 1.5 days but that's with glitching and using the 1.18 version of FF XV and NOT 1.26 so make sure to roll game back to 1.18 for faster 100% -  check my trophy history for full proof. Anyone saying otherwise is either trolling you or is misinformed. Good luck!

Why is 1.18 faster?

It is faster because there is a exploit that allows you to quickly harvest treasures required to upgrade your weapons. You can also sell them to make money which you can use to buy kW for the Let there be light trophy. With the exploit, comrades take about 15 hours, without it takes about 35-40 hours. I highly recommend having 1.18 first to take advantage then upgrade to 1.26. If  you use this guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190/walkthrough, the process should go really smoothly.

Edit: Spelling and Grammer

Edited by Stand_User3
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, FabledEdition said:

Why is 1.18 faster?

1.18 is faster because you can use the Item Drop glitch in the mission "Urgent: Ghost in the Machine". You get a ridiculous amount of items that you can sell, which you can then use to buy kW. The 999,999 kW trophy requires the most grind, but this makes is very easy. Also, you can create a second avatar for crafting or shopping discounts without the 45-minute timer, basically giving you permanent discounts.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2020 at 3:43 PM, Stand_User3 said:

It is faster because there is a exploit that allows you to quickly harvest treasures required to upgrade your weapons. You can also sell them to make money which you can use to buy kW for the Let there be light trophy. With the exploit, comrades take about 15 hours, without it takes about 35-40 hours. I highly recommend having 1.18 first to take advantage then upgrade to 1.26. If  you use this guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190/walkthrough, the process should go really smoothly.

Edit: Spelling and Grammer

Thanks for the tip! 

1 hour ago, Partik24 said:

Can I buy the Digital version of the Royal Edition instead of buying it physically to get the Comrades DLC? I do have a physical copy of the standard edition already to get to patch 1.18 or whatever. 

Yes! I did everything with the Digital Royal Edition. Though you might have to de-patch the game to v1.18 again.

18 minutes ago, HoongZai said:

Can the last few bonus missions for comrades be soloed for the trophies? The AIs are so dumb I'm having a hard time

Yes, they aren't too hard if you have the proper setup. This guide has a few tips into getting the proper setup for the fights: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190/walkthrough

Edited by Stand_User3
  • Like 1