Driveclub Accolades Question

kidson2004

Sorry if this is a crazy question, but I have a free bike I can use, and from what I've heard this is the fastest way to knock out some of the accolades for Credit Where Its Due trophy. But my question is which accolades will this go towards? Already got the mastery trophy done, so I just need 3 more accolades to do. Any tips, helps would be appreciated.

52 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Sorry if this is a crazy question, but I have a free bike I can use, and from what I've heard this is the fastest way to knock out some of the accolades for Credit Where Its Due trophy. But my question is which accolades will this go towards? Already got the mastery trophy done, so I just need 3 more accolades to do. Any tips, helps would be appreciated.

Free bike? Bike content is separate from the main Driveclub game trophies

Anyways to get the necessary accolades by grinding follow the tips here https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2924-driveclub/27-credit-where-its-due

Short Answer you basically, start a Drift Event in the base Driveclub Tour and repeat that same drift event with the same vehicle. It's recommended by the tips to use a vehicle you already have used lots in the game. It will take several hundred events to grind this out. But luckily most drift events are quite short with a couple speedy ones later taking like 30-40 seconds time to finish.

20 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Free bike? Bike content is separate from the main Driveclub game trophies

Anyways to get the necessary accolades by grinding follow the tips here https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2924-driveclub/27-credit-where-its-due

Short Answer you basically, start a Drift Event in the base Driveclub Tour and repeat that same drift event with the same vehicle. It's recommended by the tips to use a vehicle you already have used lots in the game. It will take several hundred events to grind this out. But luckily most drift events are quite short with a couple speedy ones later taking like 30-40 seconds time to finish.

the bike events count for Credit Where it’s Due.  I did a Bike Skills event which was like 20 seconds long to finish off the last accolade.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

the bike events count for Credit Where it’s Due.  I did a Bike Skills event which was like 20 seconds long to finish off the last accolade.

yeah i only have bikes under the vehicles accolades at level 6 and the trophy popped the next time i did a base game race

23 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Huh never knew figured they would've kept the stats separate. Does a bike event account for all four accolades?

I don’t recall exactly but I think so.  You can see categories within accolades that apply to Bikes specifically like Skills challenges or Bike races.