Glitched, or did i miss something?

lesk8vaincra

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make sure you saw this:

Try deleting the app this way:

1. Navigate to Settings on the home screen.
  2. Select Storage.
  3. Select System Storage.
  4. Select Applications.
  5. Select Freedom Finger. Press options on your controller, then choose Delete.
  6. With the Freedom Finger box checked, choose Delete.
  7. Confirm your selections by pressing OK.

After that, try removing the save data:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
  3. Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
  4. Choose "Delete".
  5. Select the saved data for Freedom Finger and follow the on-screen prompts.

Then re-download the game. Open and head to the arcade. Load 4-1/1-2 and see if that works. We believe that your level data was corrupted somehow. Fully deleting and re-downloading the game is the way to fix.

Rather than posting on forums, you can always contact us directly at [email protected]

Edited by JimmyBuffalo

8 minutes ago, JimmyBuffalo said:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make sure you saw this:

Try deleting the app this way:

1. Navigate to Settings on the home screen.
  2. Select Storage.
  3. Select System Storage.
  4. Select Applications.
  5. Select Freedom Finger. Press options on your controller, then choose Delete.
  6. With the Freedom Finger box checked, choose Delete.
  7. Confirm your selections by pressing OK.

After that, try removing the save data:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Choose "Application Saved Data Management".
  3. Select "Saved Data in System Storage."
  4. Choose "Delete".
  5. Select the saved data for Freedom Finger and follow the on-screen prompts.

Then re-download the game. Open and head to the arcade. Load 4-1/1-2 and see if that works. We believe that your level data was corrupted somehow. Fully deleting and re-downloading the game is the way to fix.

Rather than posting on forums, you can contact us directly there. Lastly, we can be reached at [email protected]

Hi JimmyBuffalo, first i'd like to thank your for your answer - it's always a good thing that developers checks out what happens with their game!

I'll try to erase all the data on my console and check if it fixes this issue :).

so i try this before i read this Post.

i deletet the Game, and try to delete the savegame. i must say i Always delete savegames when i am done at a Game, this time i wait 10 minutes.… but PS4 says "please wait", so i cannot delete the save game. ill try it later again when i have more time :)

Hey guys, we found the issues. It seems if your PS4 system language is set to russian/german it can trigger a bug. If you change your system to english it should work. We will have a patch pushed up soon. Sony is facing slowdown due to Covid, so it might be a little bit.

For Spineless:
Those are related to a campaign scene after the giant battledome boss. Cigar will ask if you "believe him". If you say choose no, he will attempt to change your answer two more times. These achievements are unlocked if you subsequently change your answer. Does that make sense?

Push Over

After destroying the battledome in level 7-boss or level 10-boss, Cigar asks if you believe him, say no. Then change your answer the first time Cigar pressures you.

Spineless
After destroying the battledome in level 7-boss or level 10-boss, Cigar asks if you believe him, say no. When he pressures you again, refuse yet again. Then change your answer the third time Cigar questions you.

Hope this helps!

27 minutes ago, JimmyBuffalo said:
Hey guys, we found the issues. It seems if your PS4 system language is set to russian/german it can trigger a bug. If you change your system to english it should work. We will have a patch pushed up soon. Sony is facing slowdown due to Covid, so it might be a little bit.

For Spineless:
Those are related to a campaign scene after the giant battledome boss. Cigar will ask if you "believe him". If you say choose no, he will attempt to change your answer two more times. These achievements are unlocked if you subsequently change your answer. Does that make sense?

Push Over

After destroying the battledome in level 7-boss or level 10-boss, Cigar asks if you believe him, say no. Then change your answer the first time Cigar pressures you.

Spineless
After destroying the battledome in level 7-boss or level 10-boss, Cigar asks if you believe him, say no. When he pressures you again, refuse yet again. Then change your answer the third time Cigar questions you.

Hope this helps!

Hi!

my console is in French, and i'm playing the game in english.
I'll try to play set my system to english

17 hours ago, JimmyBuffalo said:

For Spineless:

Push Over

Spineless

Hope this helps!

Awesome, thanks for the tips!

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 AM, yowzagabowza said:

Wanna tell us how to get the Spineless: I am weak trophy?1f603.png

On 3/25/2020 at 0:46 AM, netrot said:

Ha, same here on lvl 1-2, and when grabbing an enemy the controls spinning around and cannot shooting or i am invisible, i post it on us blog, d the same.

Hey guys, new EU patch just went live. Update your game. No need to switch system languages, should be good to go. Please let us know if that works for you! 

4 hours ago, netrot said:

Thank you , hmm destroy the battle dome without getting  hit, makes this not so easy:)

The first part is pretty tricky but if you kill the first mech during the trench run section, you'll earn a shield. Damage to your shield doesn't count towards your damage, so you have 5 free hits to get it done. It's possible!

On 3/31/2020 at 9:47 AM, JimmyBuffalo said:

The first part is pretty tricky but if you kill the first mech during the trench run section, you'll earn a shield. Damage to your shield doesn't count towards your damage, so you have 5 free hits to get it done. It's possible!

I've been having a lot of fun with this game, and the soundtrack is killer, so thanks! 

Any idea where I can find a toilet to punch?

On 3/31/2020 at 0:47 PM, JimmyBuffalo said:

I gotta tell you, I dropped all the games I was playing to buy FF and it was amazing! I love the way the enemies sometimes freeze to the music and especially on the first level, the enemies coming in as the music hits was fantastic! Cigar is genuinely funny as hell and my answers are equally good. I actually laughed out loud several times! That's difficult for a game to do, man! 

The game is a lot tougher than I thought it'd be, but thankfully you included lots of options to soften it up a bit (or completely).

Im going to go through the campaign again for the other outcomes and to get the rest of the trophies. This is a superb job on a genre that is old as hell. You all should be very proud ?

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PippInMR2 said:

The toilets are one of the little pieces of scrap that gets thrown.  I think I got the trophy early in like 1-2

It's actually the very first level. It's a small piece, it's right in the middle of the screen all the way at the end of the level. It comes all by itself just before the level ends.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

It's actually the very first level. It's a small piece, it's right in the middle of the screen all the way at the end of the level. It comes all by itself just before the level ends.

Any idea how many points you had when you S ranked 7-1 or 10-1?

8 minutes ago, PippInMR2 said:

Any idea how many points you had when you S ranked 7-1 or 10-1?

1.1 million

Basically, I had all the options (difficulty, hits, etc) set to normal but I put the level damage on (so if you brush up against a wall it damages you) and that gave me like, 10% extra points. 

Just surviving the level and killing as many enemies as I could was enough. 

A big tip: Those white lasers that spin? Grab one of those bitches. They absorb all bullets coming towards you. That was how I finally beat that damn level.

I have a good strategy for beating the Final Boss without getting hit, too, if you need some tips.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

1.1 million

Basically, I had all the options (difficulty, hits, etc) set to normal but I put the level damage on (so if you brush up against a wall it damages you) and that gave me like, 10% extra points. 

Just surviving the level and killing as many enemies as I could was enough. 

A big tip: Those white lasers that spin? Grab one of those bitches. They absorb all bullets coming towards you. That was how I finally beat that damn level.

I have a good strategy for beating the Final Boss without getting hit, too, if you need some tips.

Never thought of grabbing those things!  I'll have to try that.  I hit a wall in this game with those 2 trophies as well as beating heaven left.  Wouldn't mind any other tips if you don't mind sharing

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PippInMR2 said:

Never thought of grabbing those things!  I'll have to try that.  I hit a wall in this game with those 2 trophies as well as beating heaven left.  Wouldn't mind any other tips if you don't mind sharing

Heaven was a bitch, you just have to learn the level, trial and error. There's probably a video on the internet somewhere but I don't know 

For the no hit boss, you can actually hide off the top or bottom of the screen when the bullet hell comes. There's a spot I used on the bottom, about two ship's distance from the back edge, that I could sit at and deal damage but not get hit. You have to move once, actually, I think. When the crazy waves start coming, duck down off screen. You can't do the whole fight this way, you can't damage the boss off screen, so just duck and then pop back up when it's safe. 

The first wall of bullets is the toughest. You gotta try and get as close to the boss as you can and fly up/down and backwards during the vertical sections. Then go back to the safe spot on the bottom, duck if you have to, and then the second wall of bullets isn't as hard.

Once you do that, make sure to kill the first enemy you come to to get the shield. Be careful and remember you don't have to kill all the enemies, just get through. When you get to the two shotguns, make sure to grab one, you'll need it for the boss, it makes it go so much faster. I actually ran outta time with my regular gun once or twice!

With enough practice I ended up beating it with three shield pieces left.

Oh, and don't do it on one hit mode, you won't get the shield!

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...