Why PSVITA game's platinum trophy is not the latest one only on PSNProfiles?

Qooflix

PSVITA game's platinum trophy is not the latest one on PSNProfiles

I've checked some trophy sites, there was no other site like this.

I think it is needed to make platinum the last trophy if there are 2 trophies earned at the same time.

post-1545-0-72353500-1377042947_thumb.jpg

post-1545-0-23470500-1377042965_thumb.jpg

Edited by X-Finalfusion

I think what's trying to be said is that for some PSV games, the timestamp for platinum trophies is being displayed as being earned before the final trophy of the game.

:platinum: Platinum trophy

Earned today @ 6:01pm

:gold: Trophy before plat

Earned today @ 6:02pm

something like that?

EDIT: Reread the OP. Basically :platinum: and :gold: were earned both at 6:00:00pm but the site is showing that the platinum was earned first. For the sake of correctness the platinum should be showed as earned last when viewing trophies by earned time

Edited by leeburkulosis

I think I understand what you're trying to say but could you provide an example because the latest trophy on your card was for Uncharted. From what you are saying, and excuse me if I'm wrong, is that on your psn card it shows the last trophy you got right before the platinum as the latest trophy? So you'd rather it show the platinum instead of the last trophy before the platinum? I don't have recent games I completed to check this and I'm not sure why it affects anything if you continue playing new games. Sorry, maybe with an example I'll understand better.

I get what they are saying. For vita games that have a platinum trophy, it appears on PSNprofile that the platinum was obtained before the last trophy before platinum

eg. as it appears on my trophy log

S201452.png 19S7e3958.png Let In Some Air
Destroy 200 glass panels #3,479 5th Aug 2013
7:53:13 PM 1,182
Achievers 8,918
Owners 13.25%
Rare 40-bronze.pngS201452.png 1Sec614d.png Trophy Addict
Unlock All Trophies #3,478 5th Aug 2013
7:53:13 PM 731
Achievers 8,918
Owners 8.20%
Very Rare 40-platinum.png

Search function is always your friend, but to avoid being too much of an ass, here are a few threads on this :

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8252-psvita-platinum-trophy-in-wrong-order/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5584-wrong-trophy-order-in-last-earned-bar-on-profile-might-be-a-problem-for-milestones/#entry94575

Edited by Memburkulosis