PlayStation 4 Launch Date

HeySumbode

This did turn ugly quick, but like everyone mentioned PS+ is a great service that gives you WAY more than what you pay for.

If one feels they don't need it, fine, but keep it to yourself because there are plenty of people who will defend the service. Myself, I have it more for sales, but the occasional free game is always a bonus.

The name calling wasn't needed, but meh, it free entertainment. :lol:

well after the post he made today, you hit the nail on the head

Dont sweat it Widow this kid is just a spoiled brat who doesnt understand how the basic fundamentals of business work. Which is how I perceive all people who complain about the cost of +. Its cheaper for a year than a cellphone for a month. 19 years old I was working 3 jobs and going to college.. kids these days man just dont know what its like to work hard anymore and they all hide behind a keyboard. In our day we didnt hide behind anything you said ur piece and dealt with the situation. This kid was just trolling, we all know who the consistent forum contributors are! 

BTW calling him a ugly mug was classic!

• Like 1

Dont sweat it Widow this kid is just a spoiled brat who doesnt understand how the basic fundamentals of business work. Which is how I perceive all people who complain about the cost of +. Its cheaper for a year than a cellphone for a month. 19 years old I was working 3 jobs and going to college.. kids these days man just dont know what its like to work hard anymore and they all hide behind a keyboard. In our day we didnt hide behind anything you said ur piece and dealt with the situation. This kid was just trolling, we all know who the consistent forum contributors are! 

thanks for the support

This PS+ debate has been going on forever on these forums... Bottom Line is this: If you complain about 50 bucks/year to get access to at the least 52 games a year, plus all the other perks, you are either A. a troll B. a damn moron C. a cheapskate or D. All of the above.. The people who complain about this are the ones who think Sony and developers should just give games and services for free. WAKE UP PEOPLE THEY ARE A BUSINESS and BUSINESS's NEED TO MAKE MONEY TO SURVIVE.

When I turn my PS4 on on launch day the first thing I am doing is making sure my PS+ has transferred over. Best 50 bucks a year anyone in gaming could spend.

A. I'm sometimes a troll

B. I'm sometimes a moron

C. I'm sometimes a cheapskate

D. I'm sometimes the above 

I KNOW THEY ARE A BUSINESS WHO MAKES MONEY, DON'T NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS 

I would prefer a spoiled brat to be a little girl who watches Disney all day. You must be an old stooge to get 3 jobs at 19 years old. In today's society, it is hard to find a job, especially at around my age and where I live. Also, I wasn't trolling at the time, Widow Warrior and some of you guys over reacted like it was a threat or something. 

BTW your acting like the mug around here!

• Like 1

A. I'm sometimes a troll

B. I'm sometimes a moron

C. I'm sometimes a cheapskate

D. I'm sometimes the above 

I KNOW THEY ARE A BUSINESS WHO MAKES MONEY, DON'T NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS 

I would prefer a spoiled brat to be a little girl who watches Disney all day. You must be an old stooge to get 3 jobs at 19 years old. In today's society, it is hard to find a job, especially at around my age and where I live. Also, I wasn't trolling at the time, Widow Warrior and some of you guys over reacted like it was a threat or something. 

BTW your acting like the mug around here!

Lol the multiple choice answer you provided is excellent! Well done! Pretty old stooge (31) but not that old.