Mission stats bugged

RafaelBCastro

So, after I finished this chapter, I saw I've missed some stuff. At the slayer base I used the panel to get back to this mission and collected all the missing items. But, it doesn't show that I've collected them all in mission select.

After I finish the mission:

C2CM3fJ.jpg

When I use the base panel:

SPv1DNy.jpg

Even when I go on chapter select on continue page, it keeps saying that I miss something.

Will it affect in some trophies?

VERSION: 1.02

1 hour ago, RafaelBCastro said:

So, after I finished this chapter, I saw I've missed some stuff. At the slayer base I used the panel to get back to this mission and collected all the missing items. But, it doesn't show that I've collected them all in mission select.

After I finish the mission:

C2CM3fJ.jpg

When I use the base panel:

SPv1DNy.jpg

Even when I go on chapter select on continue page, it keeps saying that I miss something.

Will it affect in some trophies?

VERSION: 1.02

No, it won't affect the trophy. The game says I'm missing 2 codices, but I still got the trophy. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

No, it won't affect the trophy. The game says I'm missing 2 codices, but I still got the trophy. 

Thanks mate

3 hours ago, KANERKB said:

codex is missing you might be needing to find a hidden place or just find all the codex stuff on a video if you can

Yes, I did find it later on chapter select, but it keep showing that I miss it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RafaelBCastro said:

Thanks mate

Yes, I did find it later on chapter select, but it keep showing that I miss it

odd, it might be a borderlands 3 problem here it says you missed it but you got it so get all the other stuff and if the trophy pops it is because it might be bugged but you know you got it  if not then am not sure

• Like 1

Yeah, the mission select in this game has bugged stats. I got every single secret encounter in the game and finished all of them. For some reason, the mission Cult Base has two pink bars where the secret encounters are and every other combat encounter is green. Don't know why, the secret encounters don't show up when I replay the level, it just is glitched on the actual results screen in mission select. Thankfully, that affects no trophies in the game so it's only an OCD issue which I thankfully don't care about. 

It's a shame because the game is great but there's clearly some bugs when it comes to how they handled the collectables and achievements/trophies. Seems worse than in Doom 2016, that game had one trophy that was bugged for some people. Here, it's multiple ones...

• Like 1