Difficulty and state of going for the Platinums in 2020 (and beyond) in Battlefront 1 and 2?

KTILLA23

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, uduc2late said:

I hit level 25 today but didn't get any trophy, I got it in a Co op game so I don't know if that matters or anything, but do I have to get to 26 to maybe see if it counts? 

You should get the trophy as soon as you start a new online match.

Online is still populated enough to get all the trophies without any problems as of now.

• 1 year later...
On 07/10/2022 at 1:16 AM, Z-A-N-D-R-O said:

Is the Battlefront II platinum still attainable?

Finished multiplayer today. There is only one trophy that can make or break your platinum and that is multi-tasking, for this trophy you need to shoot down 25 hero ships while playing the fighter ship class. This can be hard to do without boosting unless your a skilled pilot. The rest of the trophies require some grinding, but is not bad to do without booting (i.e. the bomber, choose your path, a galaxy at war and level 50). All modes are also pretty active so you should not have a big problem finding people. Tip for level 50 playing on Wednesdays is your best friend because you can get triple xp (double on Saturday and Sunday) and all trophies that are not mode specific can be done in the coop mode (this is also the mode which gives the most xp).

Good luck

• Like 1

The level 50 one is a proper grind, even with x3 exp but the lobbies are still active and no problems finding games. Best mode is the co-op ones which can net between 100-200k on average but even then the 40+ lvls require over 200k per level and it gets boring quickly. Other than that it’s just the killing hero ships and the bomber ones that are a little bit difficult but the platinum is still obtainable. I would recommend just playing on Wednesdays once all other trophies are done minus the lvl 50 one so you don’t get burnt out on the 20+ minute matches for half a lvl and do a few lvls a week unless you have the willpower to kill ai for a day in repetitive combat