Hardest trophy?

Gheeda

• 3 weeks later...

tbh guessing game isn't THAT bad. it just sucks because u need to guess two boxes in a row. its the stupid little mistakes that cost u. it isn't a host related trophy but its easier to obtain solo offline, unless u just have a friend who is just super lucky! xD

they see me bagin' they hatin' is super easy! hate to burst everyone's little bubble, but you're not doing this trophy right if its hard for you. play OFFLINE, doesn't matter what difficulty, I've had a friend do it on NO gold stars. I did it with two gold stars. anyway make only 5 bags of meth. THEN on day 2, hope and pray for a bundle of cash in the safe, if not, keep replaying via the start menu. you'll start on day 2 via replay, so don't worry. when u get the bundle of cash in one of the safes, just continue on with the mission. get your two bundles of cash on the couch and the intel. 8 bags total. on day 1, 5th bag of meth should be placed in the van during an assault. on day 2, i don't think it matters if you end on an assault, but don't quote me. true achievements has this as a solution, thanks to Doctor Lollypop, but i received this solution from a PSN friend B-that-doubles. he didn't receive it from anyone.

doing the above method, i got the trophy my third attempt. my buddy who "created" it, got it his first try. hope this helps many who are frustrated with this. before this method i tried for days, and to no avail. good luck.

no, mine i got third with above method, but my buddy got it his first try with the above method. and his other friend got it his first or second try with that method, too. im not saying the method is fool proof, but its the closest thing to it. we all know that the trophy can give all of us headaches, but this method prevents that. the trophy is easy and fast with this method. 

• 2 months later...