Hardest trophy?

Gheeda

well - payday 2 finally got fixed, amazing game, the guys at overkill definitely kick the game up a few notches

yet they kept their difficult trophies! kinda....less amount of difficult trophies

so whats the hardest trophy in your opinion?

i say Short fuse, looks impossible! 7 bags and zero c4 defused? jeez

well - payday 2 finally got fixed, amazing game, the guys at overkill definitely kick the game up a few notches

yet they kept their difficult trophies! kinda....less amount of difficult trophies

so whats the hardest trophy in your opinion?

I say Short fuse, looks impossible! 7 bags and zero c4 defused? jeez

Short fuse wasn't that bad. You just need at least three people with Quick Hands and one person to steal one bag of money then go outside the bus to revive the other three.

Guessing Game is irritating, 7 bags is dumb because only the host gets the trophy, and level 100 is dumb because it will takes 100s of hours to level up that high.

Everybody in my game got Short Fuse when we did it. Not just the host. Is that what you meant by the seven bags?

I'm going to agree with Guessing Game. I despise luck based trophies. They See Us Baggin', They Hatin looks like it can be painful too. I'll find out soon. :P

Edited by Rowdiburkulosis

Short fuse wasn't that bad. You just need at least three people with Quick Hands and one person to steal one bag of money then go outside the bus to revive the other three.

Everybody in my game got Short Fuse when we did it. Not just the host. Is that what you meant by the seven bags?

I'm going to agree with Guessing Game. I despise luck based trophies. They See Us Baggin', They Hatin looks like it can be painful too. I'll find out soon. :P

Sorry, no I meant Baggin and Hatin

They see me baggin' they hatin' IMO

Not only is it tough to make 6-7 bags of meth on day 1, there's luck involved in not getting the garage escape until after day 2. The bags have to be accumulated over the first 2 days. That one is going to be a royal pain :(

They see me baggin' they hatin' IMO

Not only is it tough to make 6-7 bags of meth on day 1, there's luck involved in not getting the garage escape until after day 2. The bags have to be accumulated over the first 2 days. That one is going to be a royal pain :(

Got it today on my third attempt. I found easier to go solo up until the garage escape and then invite somebody to help sling the bags. The garage escape can be done solo, but I'm not as skilled as Malik or DK. :S

Guessing game still take top spot for most difficult in my book. I spent about ten damn hours trying to stealth that effing FBI office...ugh. :angry:

Got it today on my third attempt. I found easier to go solo up until the garage escape and then invite somebody to help sling the bags. The garage escape can be done solo, but I'm not as skilled as Malik or DK. :S

Guessing game still take top spot for most difficult in my book. I spent about ten damn hours trying to stealth that effing FBI office...ugh. :angry:

Damn dude... I wouldn't have guessed that at all.  What is your main skill focus doing it solo? 

Guessing game room me about 20 tries. I'm not sure how many of those were just restarts to get the server for where I wanted it though... Guessing game is simply luck based and can be super easy ; it may just take forever to get that optimal setup. :S

Damn dude... I wouldn't have guessed that at all.  What is your main skill focus doing it solo? 

Guessing game room me about 20 tries. I'm not sure how many of those were just restarts to get the server for where I wanted it though... Guessing game is simply luck based and can be super easy ; it may just take forever to get that optimal setup. :S

Mostly Enforcer with a little Mastermind.

The randomness of Guessing Game was brutal for me. I bet I had to restart fifteen times because of the camera aimed directly at the side door. The server room almost never spawned near the exit and if and when I did get the into the server room, I would get swarmed by guards. :angry:

Mostly Enforcer with a little Mastermind.

The randomness of Guessing Game was brutal for me. I bet I had to restart fifteen times because of the camera aimed directly at the side door. The server room almost never spawned near the exit and if and when I did get the into the server room, I would get swarmed by guards. :angry:

You don't have to restart just because the camera is facing the side door ? lol 

You don't have to restart just because the camera is facing the side door ? lol

I was told the camera would set off the alarm once the door was open regardless of how, so I didn't even bother. Did you just open it by shooting the door or use an ecm jammer then pick the lock? :S

I think he was probably refferring to they see me baggin, they hatin

Edited by sorrowssmile

I was told the camera would set off the alarm once the door was open regardless of how, so I didn't even bother. Did you just open it by shooting the door or use an ecm jammer then pick the lock? :S

Just shoot the camera with a silencer... 

I picked the lock and placed the ecm jammer on the second door.. after i found the 2 alarms 

I think he was probably refferring to they see me baggin, they hatin

Yeah, he replied back and clarified. It was where he said seven bags that threw me off.

Just shoot the camera with a silencer...

I picked the lock and placed the ecm jammer on the second door.. after i found the 2 alarms

I had the guards find the broken camera the one time I busted it. I figured it just wasn't worth the effort and restarted to get a better spawn. I did Guessing Game in Offline Crime.net where it didn't take as long to reset. I guess I just didn't care for the extra aggravation and rolled the dice for a better spawn. Edited by Rowdi

Just got Guessing Game on my second try with Malik... They Baggin, They Hatin' is definitely the most irritating in my books :) Already tried it at least 50 times combined with everyone I've helped get it. Still haven't got it myself...

I bet it's loads easier with two or more people using Dominator. I tried to help one person, but he kept setting off the alarms before we ever made it to the first alarm box. :|

Were you able to get to the garage escape with eight bags while you were helping friends? Have you tried doing it solo?

I bet it's loads easier with two or more people using Dominator. I tried to help one person, but he kept setting off the alarms before we ever made it to the first alarm box. :|

Were you able to get to the garage escape with eight bags while you were helping friends? Have you tried doing it solo?

Just tried 8 bags 6 times in a row... got garage escape after day 1 every single time. It's so irritating... have not tried it solo yet.. It is just so boring.

Just tried 8 bags 6 times in a row... got garage escape after day 1 every single time. It's so irritating... have not tried it solo yet.. It is just so boring.

How many bags of meth are you making on day one? I don't think it matters, but a lot of people are having luck with 5 bags of meth on day one and restarting day two until you're able to get 8 bags total. I realize it's still a roll of the dice, but I was able to get the garage escape two times like that.

How many bags of meth are you making on day one? I don't think it matters, but a lot of people are having luck with 5 bags of meth on day one and restarting day two until you're able to get 8 bags total. I realize it's still a roll of the dice, but I was able to get the garage escape two times like that.

I was trying to do 6 bags every time, until I realized that almost everyone I know who got it only made 5 bags. I made 5 bags once and got Garage escape day 1... again. Like 8 or 9 times in a row on day 1.

There are no "hard" trophies for Payday 2. There are just a couple of "need to be very lucky" trophies.

Worst is definitely Baggin, Hatin followed by Guessing Game.

There might be a way to trigger Garage on Day 2 for 100%, but need to test it tomorrow. If it will work, i'll let you know. Then you'll just need luck so it doesn't trigger after day 1 :P

@ Rowdi

Not as skilled as Malik or me? Damn sure you are at least same skill as we are :P And it's allways fun to play with you xD

Can't wait for DLCs and i hope the same group as for first DLC will get together again, to be the first team to finish it :D

• Like 1

There are no "hard" trophies for Payday 2. There are just a couple of "need to be very lucky" trophies.

Worst is definitely Baggin, Hatin followed by Guessing Game.

There might be a way to trigger Garage on Day 2 for 100%, but need to test it tomorrow. If it will work, i'll let you know. Then you'll just need luck so it doesn't trigger after day 1 :P

@ Rowdi

Not as skilled as Malik or me? Damn sure you are at least same skill as we are :P And it's allways fun to play with you xD

Can't wait for DLCs and i hope the same group as for first DLC will get together again, to be the first team to finish it :D

You around for a while tonight? I'd like to try your baggin method... haven't had any luck with ones that are floating around the web right now. Have a few ideas of my own too....

Ok guys, after testing it 4 times and having a success rate of 100 % so far, i might have a method for Baggin Hatin.

On day 1 cook 6 bags off course, 7 is completely pointless ...

Then you will need luck off course, so you get overpass or nothing at all....

On day 2 escape after THIRTEEN (13) minutes. Not 14, not 12. Thirteen Minutes. While doing it this method, Garage escape triggered 4 out of 4 times after day 2 while we were testing it. Might have been extreme luck but 4out 4 sounds damn good to me.

Escaping after 14 Minutes did NOT trigger the escape. Just for you info.

My theory is: you need a ODD NUMBER of minutes to trigger it. I remember escaping after 7 Minutes for my trophy, but 5 minutes seems not to work.

So try the 13 minute method and let me know about your results.