AyyRobo

Hero Academy trophy

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone having trouble with this trophy? I've been trying to get in a ranked match with a friend to get the trophy over with. No luck with matchmaking for hours.

On 12/04/2020 at 9:02 PM, AyyRobo said:

Is anyone having trouble with this trophy? I've been trying to get in a ranked match with a friend to get the trophy over with. No luck with matchmaking for hours.

I have the same issue too :(

this problem is still happening just try to get a match with my friend and we could never get together or with no one to say the least, i dont think the servers are up anymore either that or the ranked mode is broken

10 hours ago, allCJ said:

this problem is still happening just try to get a match with my friend and we could never get together or with no one to say the least, i dont think the servers are up anymore either that or the ranked mode is broken

This is bad news. ☹️

If you manage to get it working, would you be so kind as to update this thread? I picked this game up recently and was going to start it in the near future, so I’d like to know what the status of the online servers are.

Thanks!

I just did it a few days ago so servers are up but slow as hell took 30 minutes to find a game just takes some patience 

indeed the servers are up i was able to get it, just like @austin989898 said just be patience and eventually you will get a match, or do what i did with the help of someone go to ranked 1v1 and press ready and then tell your helping partner to look for a ranked 1v1 after you are already waiting for someone to join (dont press ready both at the same time because i was trying that way and could never get the match doing it like that)

18 hours ago, allCJ said:

indeed the servers are up i was able to get it, just like @austin989898 said just be patience and eventually you will get a match, or do what i did with the help of someone go to ranked 1v1 and press ready and then tell your helping partner to look for a ranked 1v1 after you are already waiting for someone to join (dont press ready both at the same time because i was trying that way and could never get the match doing it like that)

Good to know, thank you for the info!