Hero Academy trophy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, allCJ said:

this problem is still happening just try to get a match with my friend and we could never get together or with no one to say the least, i dont think the servers are up anymore either that or the ranked mode is broken

This is bad news. ☹️

If you manage to get it working, would you be so kind as to update this thread? I picked this game up recently and was going to start it in the near future, so I’d like to know what the status of the online servers are.

Thanks!

indeed the servers are up i was able to get it, just like @austin989898 said just be patience and eventually you will get a match, or do what i did with the help of someone go to ranked 1v1 and press ready and then tell your helping partner to look for a ranked 1v1 after you are already waiting for someone to join (dont press ready both at the same time because i was trying that way and could never get the match doing it like that)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, allCJ said:

indeed the servers are up i was able to get it, just like @austin989898 said just be patience and eventually you will get a match, or do what i did with the help of someone go to ranked 1v1 and press ready and then tell your helping partner to look for a ranked 1v1 after you are already waiting for someone to join (dont press ready both at the same time because i was trying that way and could never get the match doing it like that)

Good to know, thank you for the info!