Biker Boy Trophy Guide (Tips & Tricks)

39 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

You got hit by his lightning more than 3 times?  Supposedly it's the lightning that fails it.  I wonder if it could also be the same attack 3 times, and not just the lightning?

No, I got hit by a slash attack and his sword twice. I gave up and moved on. Will re-try on easy since the requirements are unknown but it is definitely more than just having health. I actually got Jesse to tell me I passed but didn't pop the trophy so I dunno.

2 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

No, I got hit by a slash attack and his sword twice. I gave up and moved on. Will re-try on easy since the requirements are unknown but it is definitely more than just having health. I actually got Jesse to tell me I passed but didn't pop the trophy so I dunno.

Weird.  Hopefully you figure it out.  All I ever saw was not to get hit by any stun, molotov, or lightning attacks more than twice or you fail.  That seemed to work because I was less than 80% health and I managed to dodge all of those types of attacks and got the trophy.

Edited by Snake2410

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 8:31 AM, ZaganSebastian said:

This one is giving me issues, even on easy. No idea what I'm doing wrong. I've been staying around 80% health and Jessie has given me the thumbs up too. But no trophy. 

It can be a bit of a pain but I know you'll get it mate!