this game WILL blue screen crash on you

melodicmizery

i been reluctant to play the dr2 games on ps4 because i heard about bugs. but after seeing the price for $5 so many time i figured id go for it

if you ever see your character floating out of camera angle and sliding across the screen, or floating to the ceiling. your game is about to crash. there seems to be nothing you can do about it. it happens in sp and co op. i was floating towards the ceiling on co op so the other person went out the door we were near and i ended up floating again and game crashed lol. so far it happened only once on my sp play through and so far once at case 3 in co op

so SAVE frequently 

quick update, the majority of the crashes seem to be when you go through a door to load a new section. when going for 72k kills make sure you save in the middle before leaving the area. i also crashed a few times by the hummer and the food court by the hummer. and before one of the bosses at the end its crashed everytime (there is a save point right before him that helps)

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sombroff said:

thanks for the warning, me too now i begin to warn players about the bugs i encounter

i hope it can help other players,

and i hope that one day Sony will more test their games before to put them on the psn store

It's not up to Sony to do the testing, its the developer who does the quality control.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

It's not up to Sony to do the testing, its the developer who does the quality control.

If so just remove the word “more” from my sentence :)

i hope that one day Sony will test their games before to put them on the psn store

3 hours ago, Sombroff said:

If so just remove the word “more” from my sentence :)

i hope that one day Sony will test their games before to put them on the psn store

again... if Sony didnt develop the game it isnt up to them to do the quality control. Dead Rising is on multiple consoles so its on the developer. In this case, capcom.

seems like all dead rising games dont work very good on playstation. i had issues with them on ps3 as well but not this bad. since they were originally xbox exclusives i guess they didnt port over to well. 

since my last post ive had tons more crashes. this really becomes a pain when doing your checklist for using every melee or trying all the clothes. 

i also am having issues with those 2 trophies popping. i know ive used every weapon and outfit and they didnt pop the trophy yet. i know for sure that the explosive trophy was buggy because it wasnt popping for me so i took the rocket fireworks and threw and shot about 20 of them in a frenzy and all of a sudden it popped. so i would say when you melee someone with a object do it a few times to make it register.

such a shame to because dead rising is one of my favorite games. i even did a guide on one of them that took me forevr