Terror VS tornado possible solo with 2 controllers?

Ferruccio5

1 hour ago, Ferruccio5 said:

Hello guys I m wondering if anyhow this trophy can be achieved solo with 2 controllers. Thankyou very much!

Unfortunately not, you simply can’t ride two bikes on your own. You need someone who has a little experience in racing games to stand a chance.

Edited by Djeheuty

• 1 year later...
On 19/04/2020 at 6:53 AM, Djeheuty said:

Unfortunately not, you simply can’t ride two bikes on your own. You need someone who has a little experience in racing games to stand a chance.

Not just "little experience", the other person needs to hold their own not just in racing games but motorcycle games, the 2 riders you need to select to get the trophy are awful, speacially the one who rides the black bike. The track is very technical, is not easy as Le Mans or BRNO, is COTA, and to add salt to injury the 6 CPU riders are the very best, Rossi, Duvizioso, Lorenzo, Perdrosa, etc. Playing on easy is almost as playing on normal. I'm playing with a friend who plays need for speed games only and this game is handing his ass back to him. I pretty much have to ask another friend who I doubt is that much better than the other, the question would be how fast can he learn toplay game so I can get a better chance at this.

• 2 years later...