Tips on how to beat Jesse Faden starring in 'Swift Platform

FranciRoosters

Hi, I'm really struggling with the mission Jesse Faden starring in 'Swift Platform. Do you have any tips to make it easier? Also, is there a control point closer to where the mission starts? Every time I start over at the Transit Access control point. It's a pain.

Help would also be appreciated with Supportive Staff and Rush Job.

Edited by FranciRoosters

I don't have many tips but here are a few things that helped me:

1. Don't dodge between platforms.  Try to stick to one as much as you can.  When there's an obstacle, just fly over/around and land on the original platform.

2. Spam launch for the enemy sections.  A lot of them are flying enemies, but you can still hit them with launch.  In general, the flying enemies are only agile enough to dodge a single launch attack.  Don't wait to pull the object to yourself- as soon as you press the button and the enemy lock-on appears, you can release.  (If you pull the object to yourself, it will give the enemies enough time to recover their dodge).

3. A lot of the enemies are grouped together.  When I was out of energy, I used the charge form for explosive damage.

Edit: For Supportive Staff, go to the Warehouse Control Point.  The comms are in the tunnel behind you and there are a good amount of spawns around the elevator.  I had better luck here than in the Collapsed Department.

Edited by Morgaenna

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s what helped me:

1. Have Shield power maxed out with the ability to regenerate energy while it’s active. Since there’s no cover here it’s a lifesaver.

2. When levitating, you don’t have to move forward in order to keep up with the platforms, I kept doing this on accident naturally. If you’re like me, try to block out the illusion of constantly moving forward.

3. In general for the guys that dodge a lot, I found using the gun in CHARGE mode and using LAUNCH to grab the missile and throw it at them. They can’t dodge this and also the attack damage is stacked so it’s often a 1 hit combo. It also auto aims pretty strongly too.

...but mainly use shield a lot, right before you run out of energy.

On 19/04/2020 at 5:20 PM, FranciRoosters said:

Hi, I'm really struggling with the mission Jesse Faden starring in 'Swift Platform. Do you have any tips to make it easier? Also, is there a control point closer to where the mission starts? Every time I start over at the Transit Access control point. It's a pain.

Help would also be appreciated with Supportive Staff and Rush Job.

Pierce and shield are your best friends.  Here is my run: