How to paddle on life raft?

dmmx32

Just got done with tutorial and want to move on to different island however when I get into my raft I cannot move it. I get to the button to operate and it just sits there and I’ve tried pressing everything. Is there something I’m missing guys? Thanks 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dmmx32 said:

Just got done with tutorial and want to move on to different island however when I get into my raft I cannot move it. I get to the button to operate and it just sits there and I’ve tried pressing everything. Is there something I’m missing guys? Thanks 

If you go up to the raft with nothing in your hands equipped you can hold down :l2: and drag the raft wherever you need it to go, same with any other items you can pick up. Make sure the side that says "Enter" is facing in the direction you intend on paddling towards cause that's the front of the raft. Pick up the paddle and point it at the raft and interact with it with :square:, then you can start paddling with :r2:. Also make sure your raft isn't stuck on some kind of sand dune coming slightly out of the water or anything before you start paddling.

37 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I lost my raft and built a Floß but I can't manoever it, when I install the Segel it turns over. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you, Mr SirenOne.

I lost the Original Raft and built my own Raft with Wood and other Materials, but I can't craft a Paddle, just a Sail. But when I install the Sail the Raft turns over, every time. Now I can't leave my Island anymore. Is this a Glitch?

19 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

If you go up to the raft with nothing in your hands equipped you can hold down :l2: and drag the raft wherever you need it to go, same with any other items you can pick up. Make sure the side that says "Enter" is facing in the direction you intend on paddling towards cause that's the front of the raft. Pick up the paddle and point it at the raft and interact with it with :square:, then you can start paddling with :r2:. Also make sure your raft isn't stuck on some kind of sand dune coming slightly out of the water or anything before you start paddling.

Thank you I was able to move it with L2 

Edited by dmmx32

On 23.4.2020 at 6:17 PM, Sikutai said:

Thank you, Mr SirenOne.

I lost the Original Raft and built my own Raft with Wood and other Materials, but I can't craft a Paddle, just a Sail. But when I install the Sail the Raft turns over, every time. Now I can't leave my Island anymore. Is this a Glitch?

Do you still have this problem?

your custom raft has to have a base larger than just one raft-tile.
I can recommend a 3x2 raft.
also worth noting: additional sails won't make you faster

• Like 1