Got’Em Coach Trophy Help?

Coexistant

Anyone know how to get this? I have my options set to button accuracy, throw cancelling on, showtime on. When I play RTTS and someone steals it auto throws the ball like I am playing with button for fielding. No meter shows up at all the catcher just throws it. Any thoughts? Does this need to be done outside RTTS? Can I not adjust sliders? Do I need to play on veteran or higher difficulty? Is there a way to set up a play now vs cpu to farm this opportunity? 

Thank you!

Edited by Coexistant
Edit topic to suggest help instead of guide.

I did end up getting this trophy. I thought I would post how I got it in case someone runs into the same issue.

I did a play now vs Washington in Washington. Quick managed the top of the first then got Trea Turner out in the bottom of the first. Walked Adam Eaton intentionally. Then wait for him to steal and I got the meter every time to show up for button accuracy. It did not seem to work for me in RTTS for some reason.

• Like 1

The way I found to get it easy was to play quick play/play now game, play as a home legends team (I used the groundbreakers) and set the away team as one with a fast lead off hitter (I used the rockies). Set the steal frequency slider to max and baserunner speed to as low as it could go.

Intentionally walk the lead off hitter and then just throw fastballs to the next batter and the runner on first should steal 1 out of every 5 pitches. This gives you a quick way to reset if you need to restart game due to not getting perfect timing, runner taking 2nd, having the batter get a hit, etc. Hope this helps anyone else stuck on this

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is having the problem of your catcher's throw meter not showing up, as mine wasn't, just delete the game file, not your save files, of course.

You'll have to play that intro game again because for some reason, my game didn't fully download although i left the PS4 in rest mode.

I got a runner out at 3rd as i failed 3 times in a row throwing to 2nd base. I thought this may be a Plat breaker for me, being a button user

for all my years playing this.

• 1 year later...