Samurai of Legend Glitch (?)

omegamarx

Hi all, i have a problem with my last trophy "Samurai of Legend".

I'm sure i have completed all the mission (Main,Side,Dojos,Side Hidden in Omi Region and twilights) but in my stats i have a % of 88.8 in Twilight mission but 9 Twilights mission complete.

So, i'm sure i have beaten all 9 Twilight mission but i think the game didn't count one of them for some reasons.

Does anyone have or had my same problem?

I read about a  player with the same that he says to repeat twilight missions until find the right one and unlock the trophy but  i am open to other solutions.

Thank you !

Edited by omegamarx

Restart the game, check everything again thoroughly, side by side with a check list, if you have everything, replay the Twilight missions.

Hm, I just looked it up and lots of people are having issue with the trophy but all of the solutions were missing some kind of mission, especially the Dojo missions. You should definitely check out Gamefaqs and there’s a few topics about this on PSNprofiles.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, omegamarx said:

Hi all, i have a problem with my last trophy "Samurai of Legend".

I'm sure i have completed all the mission (Main,Side,Dojos,Side Hidden in Omi Region and twilights) but in my stats i have a % of 88.8 in Twilight mission but 9 Twilights mission complete.

So, i'm sure i have beaten all 9 Twilight mission but i think the game didn't count one of them for some reasons.

Does anyone have or had my same problem?

I read about a  player with the same that he says to repeat twilight missions until find the right one and unlock the trophy but  i am open to other solutions.

Thank you !

You need to Do all the Mission on the same difficult. Twilight Mission from the dlc dosent count. Dlc Mission dosent count. 

Check it and give me Feedback :)

• Like 1