New Game+ & Meditation Training Update

I'm sure most of you are already aware of this but an update dropped yesterday which introduced a New Game+ mode and also Meditation Training (accessed at any meditation save point). 

The new training mode allows you to fight various waves of enemies from various worlds and settings. You can also unlock a new BD-1 skin from doing them! *beep-boops in excitment* ?

Haven't jumped on the New Journey + mode yet so if anyone has tried this already, let us know if there are any new items/outfits/etc that come with it! I don't believe there are any new trophies that came with the update.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

I'm sure most of you are already aware of this but an update dropped yesterday which introduced a New Game+ mode and also Meditation Training (accessed at any meditation save point). 

The new training mode allows you to fight various waves of enemies from various worlds and settings. You can also unlock a new BD-1 skin from doing them! *beep-boops in excitment* 1f916.png

Haven't jumped on the New Journey + mode yet so if anyone has tried this already, let us know if there are any new items/outfits/etc that come with it! I don't believe there are any new trophies that came with the update.

I don't see any new trophies, so there likely isn't any unless they add them at a later date.