How you should farm batting cage points

xWinson

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Bumping this thread to thank you guys for saving me a lot of time.

I thought the grind was over when I finished the 75 boring Bouncer Missions, then found out about the prize books.

I already didn't like this game from the start because I truly dislike the Dragon Engine, but the platinum made me hate it, despite being the easiest.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 09/10/2021 at 10:48 PM, Zz-Supremacy-zZ said:

I recommend just doing the Expert 1 Batting Challenge with the normal bat. It's 100 points per run. (which are each like 60seconds)

You can get the 3000 points in around 45min.

This is a fast way to get thoses points, thanks for the tip. 

It was way much easier than K1 and zer0. Thanks god!

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 1:53 AM, Neyaru said:

Bumping this thread to thank you guys for saving me a lot of time.

I thought the grind was over when I finished the 75 boring Bouncer Missions, then found out about the prize books.

I already didn't like this game from the start because I truly dislike the Dragon Engine, but the platinum made me hate it, despite being the easiest.

While the Dragon Engine was a bit rough in Kiwami 2 and 6, Judgment really made it a lot better. 

• 4 months later...
On 09/10/2021 at 10:48 PM, Zz-Supremacy-zZ said:

I recommend just doing the Expert 1 Batting Challenge with the normal bat. It's 100 points per run. (which are each like 60seconds)

You can get the 3000 points in around 45min.

The best way to farm batting cages points.

If you have good timing and played this minigame a little bit, I'd recommend using red bat, which gives you 1.5x more points than the normal one.

It's harder to hit the ball at the precise moment, but when I had to farm last 2k points I used this with no problem.

• 1 year later...

Even with this method, I couldn't do Set 8 and 9 of the home run competition consistently. You only start getting meaningful points after doing like....8 sets and that takes a lot of time. And even after those 8 sets, you need to keep hitting 8/10 home runs to keep getting points so I found doing the Expert 1 Challenge course over and over (with the normal bat) to be easier and faster.

Edited by L0rdAceX
  • Like 1