Link PC account.

Hey, decided to first try it on PC, game is great, and i have a couple of questions:

1. Will trophies unlock when i link my account to PSN? I am talking about trophies i already have, like Complete your first quest, etc.

2. Will my progress towards grindy trophies also be accounted? Anyone tried this or knows for sure?

3. Can i easily jump from PC to PS and back with the same character? Anyone doing this? As i understand it is cross platform, like Destiny 2.

4. And the last, how good is controls on PS4, i am trying both with controller and keyboard on PC, but sometimes struggling with controller.

4 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

Hey, decided to first try it on PC, game is great, and i have a couple of questions:

1. Will trophies unlock when i link my account to PSN? I am talking about trophies i already have, like Complete your first quest, etc.

2. Will my progress towards grindy trophies also be accounted? Anyone tried this or knows for sure?

3. Can i easily jump from PC to PS and back with the same character? Anyone doing this? As i understand it is cross platform, like Destiny 2.

4. And the last, how good is controls on PS4, i am trying both with controller and keyboard on PC, but sometimes struggling with controller.

Hi,

since a mate did this,when I was talking with him some months ago, I can at least remember some stuff:

You can jump between console and PC .. progress saves and you just need to do one more thing from what you wanna sync (like 1000 level quests, fates etc.)

Controls on PC are way better, it's not made for PS4 but still playable .. I only played it on PS4 and got used to those controls ^^

• Like 2