Can u do authetic plus missions out of order?

cbh114

Me and a friend are doing sniper elite 4 on authetic plus and mission 6 is so hard i was wondering if we could skip it and come back to it later or does it have to be in order and another question can you use autosaves if their are any? 

After you have completed a mission once on any difficulty you can replay it at any time you want. There are no auto-saves on Authentic Plus, that would defeat the purpose of the difficulty. There is however a checkpoint on mission 8 when you have to destroy the plane to complete the mission

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

After you have completed a mission once on any difficulty you can replay it at any time you want. There are no auto-saves on Authentic Plus, that would defeat the purpose of the difficulty. There is however a checkpoint on mission 8 when you have to destroy the plane to complete the mission

Thanks for the help me and my friend just did mission 6 and thanks for the advice :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can play missions in any order :)

I just ran through authentic plus on my alt account, doing the first mission last... For me that is the hardest mission. I think I did them in very random order, and I got the 2 respective trophies for a+ after completing all the missions ;)

20 hours ago, yoda_squad said:

I just ran through authentic plus on my alt account, doing the first mission last... For me that is the hardest mission. I think I did them in very random order, and I got the 2 respective trophies for a+ after completing all the missions ;)

Yeah i fished the game like 2 weeks ago mission 1 was aids took me and my buddy about 40 attempts

On 04/06/2020 at 7:39 PM, yoda_squad said:

Any chance you could help me with authentic plus? 

8 hours ago, Joseph-Follows said:

Any chance you could help me with authentic plus? 

Hey man unfortunately no cause its quite time consuming and atm i don't have time but set up a session and you'll be set