Trophy Thoughts?

PS-Boy-358

29 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

This game is featured as a top ten indie game out this week, according to Get Indie Gaming (at the 8:04 mark):

I saw that video earlier this week, but it's not my type of game. The Trophylist doesn't convince me either. I feel that the beat year 10 and the kill 100 beeson in one run will be the toughest with Extra Fries as an outsider. 

9 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

This game is featured as a top ten indie game out this week, according to Get Indie Gaming (at the 8:04 mark):

Every indie game gets put on some top ten indie list because of all the random youtubers trying to get clicks and free game codes.

I've been watching  the game but it is too much of a fast-paced shump than a farming game. Too hectic and all over the place for me

9 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Every indie game gets put on some top ten indie list because of all the random youtubers trying to get clicks and free game codes.

I've been watching  the game but it is too much of a fast-paced shump than a farming game. Too hectic and all over the place for me

That may well be true, though I can't really say, as the only channel I watch is Get Indie Gaming.  The game sure does look fast paced.  Hectic is okay with me as long as potential results don't get buried under the chaos.