Spoils of war glitched?

Completed my first run of the game the other day and was sad to see this didn't pop so i put it down to an error on my end...Just finished my nightmare play-through while paying EXTRA careful attention to the guide and....still no trophy for opening all the chests....reloaded a save in finale and went and checked all the chests i could get back to and sure enough i have ALL of them.

Either the guide is missing a chest or it's glitched i never had this trouble with ToCS1...

I got my platinum on this yesterday, although I did put the game down for 2-3 months after the first playthrough.

The guide worked perfectly for me although there were a couple chests that were easy to miss, especially in the Terra Shrine and the Infernal Castle.

20 hours ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

Did you use detection quartz? The best you can do is travel to all places you can before the final campaign.

Yes detection quartz is on and yeah i had a save in finale just before going to campaign and i went and searched every area i had access to and all chests are opened.

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've not heard of there being any issues with this trophy 1f914.png.

Hmm alright i'm going to give it a 3rd try and for the hell of it i'll record every single chest i open, I don't mind doing it again if it's my fault will be REALLY bummed though if it's just glitched.

13 hours ago, Caldor2K2 said:

I got my platinum on this yesterday, although I did put the game down for 2-3 months after the first playthrough.

The guide worked perfectly for me although there were a couple chests that were easy to miss, especially in the Terra Shrine and the Infernal Castle.

100% Got all in Terra and Castle and there's also the hard to spot chest at the bottom of the water shrine that's easy to miss aswell, really don't know what the heck i've missed >.<

1 hour ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

Did you get the chest in the airport? i think that one is easy to be missed.

Yeah the freeze one got that, really don't know what i missed I've started a 3rd play through now and I'm writing down every single chest i open so hopefully get it this time round.

That's a bummer having to go through the game a 3rd time. Don't feel too bad though, I had to play the first game 3 times because of a stupid mistake on my part regarding the final character events.

If you haven't yet, try taking a look at the overall walkthrough guide. It has screenshots of every map and has each chest marked. They are helpful because there some chests underneath overpasses on the side roads which makes them invisible to detection.

Edited by Caldor2K2