Platinum & other explainsion about the online things that was remove

shai_sr12345

First of them all I was planning to play the game in the first moment that I have heard that the game is the first in the Dark souls saga and officialy the first part in the series.

But now I discovered that the game have or was having an online features. I was seeing the guide but don't know if its acurret to this day & maybe outdated.

So my questions is:

1) is the plat possible if I will decide to go on it?

2) how the game today is hard with not the online features to acsess to. What the features will gave you before that the game not give you now without them.

3) is this game good to this day to play (story, game play & act) as the first chapter for the souls series. It's worth playing this.

4) this game have some dlc's in general that are worth to get for this.

Disclaimer: also with the rise of the Next-Gen PS5 console to have feature this game as launche game (according to the roumers) that will be made by bluepoint. Is really worth to get the game now (if I will found the game for cheap to the PS3 or to see a PS5 announcement & get it when I will be able to

Outher then that thanks for anyone for answering the questions I have.

Yes, it is very possible, you will just need to grind for the crafting materials which are extremely rare drops where as during online you could have someone drop it. There is still a third party server also which you can access. As for the game its great definitely worth playing.

49 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

1) is the plat possible if I will decide to go on it?

2) how the game today is hard with not the online features to acsess to. What the features will gave you before that the game not give you now without them.

3) is this game good to this day to play (story, game play & act) as the first chapter for the souls series. It's worth playing this.

4) this game have some dlc's in general that are worth to get for this

1 - Platinum is very possible

2 - I feel like the game is a 3/10 for difficulty, but others may argue that realistically it's 5/10 for new players

3 - Demon's Souls is the best souls. Period.

4 - No DLC

As for the remaster rumors, nothing is confirmed. Having said that, even if the game comes to PS5, the original on PS3 is very much worth playing.

• Like 2

On 6. 6. 2020 at 2:04 AM, Helyx said:

1 - Platinum is very possible

2 - I feel like the game is a 3/10 for difficulty, but others may argue that realistically it's 5/10 for new players

3 - Demon's Souls is the best souls. Period.

4 - No DLC

As for the remaster rumors, nothing is confirmed. Having said that, even if the game comes to PS5, the original on PS3 is very much worth playing.

3. There is no logic argument that Demon Souls is best Souls game. 

3 hours ago, Cmoud13 said:

3. There is no logic argument that Demon Souls is best Souls game. 

You're right, there is no argument. Demon's Souls is the best souls.

• Like 2