Hello

LukeTheGooner

Thought I should come and say hello, I'm Luke and have been gaming since I was little when the ps1 came out, always loved the playstation and playing loads of different kind of games but only really started properly trophy hunting in the last few years (I find that it adds to the game experience) and it's just fun, I look forward to chatting with all of you :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, what kind of games you like?

I enjoy a good walking simulator that just lets you explore around and not really have to do much, I like any kind of game really but sometimes it's just nice playing something like Everybodys gone to the rapture

@Beyondthegrave07 I forgot to add that most of the recent games I've played have been free from the ps plus every month, actually found so many great games and ones I wouldn't usually play from that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

Thought I should come and say hello, I'm Luke and have been gaming since I was little when the ps1 came out, always loved the playstation and playing loads of different kind of games but only really started properly trophy hunting in the last few years (I find that it adds to the game experience) and it's just fun, I look forward to chatting with all of you :)

Welcome to the site. I remember the good ole days of the PS1. I had mine sitting on top of my big box TV and every time I got excited I would pull to hard on the controller and yank the console off the TV and it would crash down onto the floor. This would happen several times and the damn thing would still run like a champ. Unlike the PS3, where if you look at it funny you will end up with the YLD. Trophy hunting is an art. It is not for everyone. Good luck. You have come to the right place. Happy hunting. 

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 2:48 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

I enjoy a good walking simulator that just lets you explore around and not really have to do much, I like any kind of game really but sometimes it's just nice playing something like Everybodys gone to the rapture

@Beyondthegrave07 I forgot to add that most of the recent games I've played have been free from the ps plus every month, actually found so many great games and ones I wouldn't usually play from that

Welcome to PSNProfiles ?

I loved Everybody's Gone To The Rapture too, nice pick.

• Like 1