Aces High Trophy Requires Online Connection

Zenkoto_

There has been conflicting information with some sources listing Aces High as an offline trophy while other information makes it seem to require an online connection. After a few days of testing, I can confirm the Aces High trophy requires an online connection to the servers for the Valor Card ranking to update.

Edited by Zenkoto_
  • Like 1

The ranking system in this game feels completely broken to me. I've been playing the game for a few hours a day and earning a decent amount of in-game money since the servers went back up and I still dont have this trophy. It's the last of the online ones I need too.

I managed to get up to a Queen for a couple of days, then I dropped down to a King which I've been stuck with for the last three days. So annoying and I really don't know what to do.

What worked for me was playing through the Justice for All - Demolition Contract on Veteran difficulty multiple times in a single day. I believe I completed this 9 times in one day and earned the Ace Valor Card ranking when I loaded the game the following day. Just make sure to be connected to wifi and have the server connection set to auto connect in the game's settings.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, igs63 said:

You'll have to tell us which statement, from what I can see, Taz also confirms that online is required, no conflicting statements here.

Deflected by asking the same question. But truth be told that I am in the wrong here and realize that after posting, though couldn't really edit it well on mobile.

I am still interested in what has been tested in the last few days by OP though.

I started with a Joker Valor Card ranking and played offline for two days. The first day, I played a handful of Botzone matches offline and the following day, I played through Justice for All - Demolition Contract on Veteran difficulty 4 times. During this time, my Valor Card ranking never increased and remained at the Joker Valor Card ranking. The third day I turned my wifi back on and set my connection settings to auto connect and played through Justice for All - Demolition Contract on Veteran difficulty 9 times while online. I earned the Aces High trophy upon starting Killzone: Mercenary the next day and was presented with an Ace of Clubs on my Valor Card ranking screen.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zenkoto_ said:

What worked for me was playing through the Justice for All - Demolition Contract on Veteran difficulty multiple times in a single day. I believe I completed this 9 times in one day and earned the Ace Valor Card ranking when I loaded the game the following day. Just make sure to be connected to wifi and have the server connection set to auto connect in the game's settings.

This worked perfectly. Just got the trophy this morning so thanks. Highly recommend this method to anyone else having trouble getting an Ace.

I earned the trophy by:

-boosting the multiplayer trophies

-grinding Centurion in botzone (100 total victories, 1 final multiplayer to get the trophy).  90+ botzone victories averaging 1,000 credits per run.. didn’t spend any

-played 1/2 of Justice for all on Veteran

while leveling/grinding, pay attention to the medals.. the extra cash awards from the medals are very helpful in pursuit of Aces High

I went from a 2, to a 8, to a 10, to a king, to an ace in consecutive days

Edited by SRiley77

• 2 months later...

Had a J yesterday.

Played Justice for all on Veteran at least 10 times, made >150k V$.

Started the game the next morning and got a "10" card.

Whats wrong with that game?

From when to when is 24h calculated? Which timezone?

Update: Nevermind. Didn't know that you can disable getting online in settings. Got it.

Edited by kareha_