Empty profile.

cr1s

Hi,

I updated my trophies yesterday as usual, but when I clicked on my profile it was just empty (0 games, 0 trophies, etc.). So I earned a few trophies in Dead Island today (including the plat), and updated my trophies again, but my profile was still empty. I'm pretty sure my trophies aren't gone as they still show up when I sync my profile on the PS3 and on other sites such as YGC. Also, somehow my country rank, global rank, and profile views didn't get reset so I guess it's just a problem with the trophies not showing.

Can any of the admins/staff look into this issue, please?

did you set your psn into private? it could be that reason..

I'm pretty sure it's not private as I don't even know how to change that setting. Can you tell me where that setting is, so that I make sure it's not private?

But even if it is private, shouldn't I be able to see my trophies while logged in?

I'm pretty sure it's not private as I don't even know how to change that setting. Can you tell me where that setting is, so that I make sure it's not private?

But even if it is private, shouldn't I be able to see my trophies while logged in?

If you have a vita, here what you should do. go th the settings and select playstation network. click the privacy setings and enter your password. there you change the trophy setting to anyone so that would fix the problem

For ps3 just go to account manqgement ane pick privacy settings. enter your password and it should be there. change your trophy share to anyone..

If you have a vita, here what you should do. go th the settings and select playstation network. click the privacy setings and enter your password. there you change the trophy setting to anyone so that would fix the problem

For ps3 just go to account manqgement ane pick privacy settings. enter your password and it should be there. change your trophy share to anyone..

On my Vita, I turned my Shared Activities to on, but during the time it was off I could still see my trophies on this site so I don't think that's the problem.

On my PS3, I don't even see a "trophy share" setting in Privacy Settings. There are just the "Receive Friend Requests" and "Receive Messages" settings.

Maybe if you have a PS Vita you or someone else could have put the hide trophy option on

But first go make what Ichiban-Hybrid said that might do the trick

EDIT: Congrats you just made your first ninja post to me AHHHHHHHHHH! anyways unless the hide trophies on PS Vita I can't think on aything more you can do. It never happened that problem to me. When this is all over just a tip, don't update your profile very often (at least for a regular member you have no problem but if for any reason you became a premium member on this website) becuase then you can update for a few hours (or maybe days, last time that happened to me I couldn't update my account for 2 days

Edited by BrunoBomb

On my Vita, I turned my Shared Activities to on, but during the time it was off I could still see my trophies on this site so I don't think that's the problem.

On my PS3, I don't even see a "trophy share" setting in Privacy Settings. There are just the "Receive Friend Requests" and "Receive Messages" settings.

well i can see your profiles and trophies now..

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

Well then, it seems my profile is back. I noticed that I had Show Trophies set to Friends on my PS Vita, but I didn't know it would affect my profile on this site. That, or my profile just fixed itself somehow lol. I'll make sure to keep Show Trophies to Anyone to avoid the same problem in the future. Anyway, thanks for your help!

Well then, it seems my profile is back. I noticed that I had Show Trophies set to Friends on my PS Vita, but I didn't know it would affect my profile on this site. That, or my profile just fixed itself somehow lol. I'll make sure to keep Show Trophies to Anyone to avoid the same problem in the future. Anyway, thanks for your help!

That was the issue.

• Like 1