BrunoBomb Plat & 100% Checklist

BrunoBomb

Hello guys is me BrunoBomb. I know I've made a trophy checklist like this but failed to continue because I was thinking I would not go far with what I had that was 10 more or less platinum trophies. But now I'm confident about this so I will introduce the games I got a platinum trophy and the games I also got 100%. Also for every game there will be a spoiler showing the hardest trophies for me (it will not have a limit so don't expect everytime there is a spoiler there 2 or 3 trophies) and tips for getting it (tips are mine and from http://www.ps3trophies.org). So let's start it yes?

40-platinum.png #1 WWE All Stars 1S368942.png

L887aeb.png

This was my very first platinum and how I started to be a trophy hunter. So for a 1st platinum it had to be a easy one. But also the first game that showed me I'm nothing at online games. It's a funny game that I always called "WWE with steroids". You don't belive it, just go see the head image that is a match between Kofi Kingston and The Ultimate Warrior. That's a monstrosity and also the jumps they do for the attacks.

32Sf5ac9a.png  :gold: The Ultimate Achievement 

Defeat the entire Roster and all three Path of Champions as The Ultimate Warrior.

It's was a grind to get this trophy I think theyre were 24 characters plus the 3 path of champions in each you had to finish them 6 times becuase you need to finish those path of champions with John Cena, but if you don't start aiming for trophies (like I did) then you have to do this 9 times which will be boring as hell.

For this trophy you must both beat the entire roster and finish all three Path of Champions with The Ultimate Warrior. Though to unlock the rest of the WWE All star roster you will need to finish the Fantasy Warfare matches first. A fast way to beat the entire roster is to do this if you have more controllers:

2 Controllers: Do Standard Matches and have Player 2 do Nothing.

3 Controllers: Do Handicap Matches and have Player 2 and 3 do Nothing.

4 Controllers: Do Fatal 4 Way Matches and have Player 2, 3 and 4 do Nothing.

36Sab276d.png  :gold: Main Eventer 

Win 50 online matches.

37S575b4e.png  :gold: You Can't See Me! 

Win 10 consecutive online matches.

This 2 trophies were the hardest for me (for obvious reasons already mentioned here) so was the 1st time I met a trophy hunter like me that wanted this trophies too so we helped each other to get this trophies and also to get the platinum. So if someone need this trophy you have to find a partner for it.

40-platinum.png #2 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 1Scf35c1.png

Lc57b10.png

This was the first good game I played. Also I should have played the 1st Uncharted 1st but this game came with the PS3 and was 1 of the 1st games I got for PS3 (they were WWE All Stars, Uncharted 3 and Need for Speed SHIFT). The game was good and althoug it wasnt needed I played the multiplayer a little, got better at it but not better as the best. Now the game is free for everyone to play multiplayer so you should try it. For those that have PS+ since June you can plat this game (if you are from Europe, don't know the rest of the world if it's the same).

53S838d3c.png  :gold: Charted! - Crushing 

Finish the game in Crushing Mode

So this trophy proven to me 1 thing. This was actually the 1st I finished the game in is hardest difficulty. I always played in easy or normal.

On Crushing, you take more damage from getting hit. In hand-to-hand combat, there are no :triangle: and :circle: indicators, so you have to counter hits by pushing :triangle: when you see an enemy tries to hit you and avoiding grapples by repeatedly pressing the :circle: button. Mostly, Crushing is pretty easy if you follow the general tips underneath, but there are some situations in Chapter 12, 14 and 21 that are annoying.

Some general tips:

1. Use cover a lot (that is the most important thing you have to do and you do it by pushing the :circle:)

2. When enemies are around a corner or behind an obstacle. Don't get into cover mode. Just stand close to the corner/obstacle and slowly peak outside. This will enable you to shoot one enemy at a time without them being able to hit you.

3. Try to do as many stealth kills as possible, when possible. This will not only make the rest of the gunfight easier, but might give you more ammo drops, such as grenades as well as using less ammo.

4. Go for head shots as it saves ammo.

5. While you're in cover, enemies might try to flank you. If they are close, just shoot using the :r1: without aiming.

6. On crushing, the enemies will toss more grenades at you while your in cover. Always scout out an alternative cover position so that when a grenade lands just in front of you, exit cover and run to another spot where you can use cover. You can also throw-back grenades by pushing :triangle: when you're near enough. Wait until the "timer" is in the white section until you push :triangle:. Most of the time it will also show a :triangle: icon when you can throw it back. On Crushing it sometimes won't show up.

7. Try to know where to run if enemies try to flank you.

8. Whenever you have cleared out enemies in an area, try to pick up as much ammo as possible, including grenades.

15S076ab1.png  :silver: Reload Master 

Defeat 50 enemies in a row without auto-reloading

My last trophy for the platinum. Why this was hard enough to get here? Because eveytime I was almost getting to 50 kills the god damn weapon auto-reloads.

In order to get this trophy you have to kill 50 enemies in a row without auto-reloading. Auto-reloading happens when you have used up every bullet in your magazine. You can do it anywhere in the game, but you have to make sure you reload manually by pushing the :r2: before you run out of ammo in your magazine. When going for this trophy, avoid the parts where you are required to use the RPG7 as it auto reloads after each shot. I would also avoid the Sawed Off Shotgun as it auto reloads after every two shots.

You can also use the "Save then Load technique" as in "Survivor" for this trophy. Similar to the survivor method where you load the game upon death, but in this case you will load the game if you happen to auto reload, rather than dying. I suggest doing this while farming a sniper weapon or something with a large clip, that way you'll be sure not to accidentally auto-reload.

40-platinum.png #3 Start The Party: Save the World 1S0acd57.png

L023345.png

This was just 1 of my easy game collection. The first I get that had the PlayStation Move. And I liked the experience. but I liked when it was the EyeToy of PlayStation 2 personally. It's a funny family game. This has no hard trophies, you only have to work on them a few times and you're done with it.

40-platinum.png #4 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 1S49074f.png

Laafb6d.png

So I already finished U3 so let's begin with the start of this trilogy (I said this last year but then it came PS Vita and came Uncharted: Golden Abyss) but it was good, liked the last much more, well it would be bad if this was better than the last.

48S3d9b0b.png  :gold: Charted! - Crushing 

It was more difficult than crushing mode in Uncharted 3 because the controls are different from 1 game to another

Some general tips:

Headshots: Try to get as many headshots as possible. This usually kills enemies in one shot. Those with helmets needs two shots. This saves ammo.
Brutal Combo (Square - Triangle - *pause* - Square): If you kill an enemy with a brutal combo, his dropped gun has twice the normal ammo.
Hide: Duck behind cover and be patient. Another smart move is to hide behind walls (not hug the wall). If you position yourself right, you can shoot enemies but they can't shoot you back.

#1 100% Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown 9Sc33760.png

L7d09ff.png

It is a quick fighting game with some dumb trophies (like there many challenges but you only have to beat 10 challenges and only 1 or 2 I had difficult with, and there is also the online trophies which you have to FINISH 10 matches (don't need to win)

9Sc33760.png  :gold: Ten Tests Complete 

Complete ten tests in License Challenge Mode

Don't forget that if you lose a in the middle of the challegne you have to start back at the 1 match (there is 5 matches and you losethe 4th so you gonna have to replay from the 1st match)

The first ten tests and their requirements are (all tests are 5 matches unless specified):

- Striking Test 1 - strike opponent 5 times and win, counter 1 or more times and win (last match only)

• Counter - to Counter, you must strike the opponent immediately after they strike you.

- Guarding Test 1 - block 5 strikes and win

• Guard/Block - To Guard/Block, you must use the [G] command. You can stand guard, which will block high attacks and middle attacks, but not low attacks. You can also crouch guard by pressing  :down:  whilst using [G], which blocks low attacks and dodges high attacks, but leaves you vulnerable to middle attacks.

- Defensive Move Test 1 - win without opponent evading 7 strikes

• Defensive Move - In order to use a Defensive Move, you must press  :up:  or  :down:  to move away from or closer to the camera, respectively. Doing so at the right time will dodge certain attacks. For this test, you must defeat the opponent without them successfully using a Defensive Move 7 times in a match.

- Offensive Move Test 1 - use 1 or more offensive moves and win

• Offensive Move - An Offensive Move is performed by using [G] + [P] + [K] (default  :l2: ) while using a Defensive Move (see Defensive Move Test 1 for how to perform a Defensive Move). Do not hold  :up:  or  :down: , as this will result in your character simply walking around the opponent, as opposed to dodging. Firmly tap  :up:  or  :down: , then use the [G] + [P] + [K] combination to use an Offensive Move.

- Health Bar Test 1 - defeat opponents with more health (3 matches)

• Simply defeat the opponents who have higher health that normal.

- Combo Test 1 - achieve a combo of 2 strikes 1 or more times and win

• A combo of 2 strikes is easily achieved with any combination of punches and kicks in rapid succession, such as [P], [P]; [K], [K]; or [P], [K].

- Throwing Test 1 - throw the opponent 1 or more times and win

• Grab/Throw - To Grab or Throw a player, you must use either [G] + [P], [G] + [K] or [G] + [P] + [K] against a guarding enemy. You can tell when an opponent is guarding by their fists blocking their face.

- Special Rules Test 1 - Win a match where recovery after attacks can be cancelled (3 matches)

• The special rule for challenge 8 is that there is not a recovery when a fighter falls, you can use this to keep the AI from attacking and the AI can use it to wipe you out. Although the AI usually lets you get back up. This special rule is also in effect in challenge 9, which is why if you spam attack the AI the AI should rarely even get in a hit much less parry. (Credit to texas_ride for this info)

- Special Moves Test 1 - Win without opponent parrying 5 strikes

• The opponent will sometime parry your strike when you attack, indicated by the blocking animation. Here is a good strategy for this as suggested by GenocideHeart: Using Sarah, knock the opponent into the air with  :down: :left:  + [K], then juggle the enemy with [P], [P], [P], [K]. This will mostly prevent the opponent from parrying any strikes, plus make victory considerably easier.
  • Another excellent method is to simply use either Lau Chan or Pai Chan and spam  :right:  + [P], as your opponent simply won't get the time to parry any of your strikes.

- Win Streak Test 1 - win 6 matches in a row (6 matches)

• Simply win 6 matches without losing, no other criteria.

40-platinum.png #5 NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja: STORM 2 1Sdf3308.png

Ld89d9b.png

One of the 3 borrowed games from a friend. I don't like Naruto series very much, just watch it when it does happen to be on TV (please don't kill me naruto fans, just for you naruto is the best series ever, even better than FMA brotherhood) (iT'S NOT TRUE FMA BROTHEROOD > NARUTO) so I tryed to work on it (just to be clear I only got this game because my friend came to my house and I didn't wanted the 0% in this game so he borrowed it) who likes fighting games should try it. It was boring to do the missions, 1 place to another back and forth was so boring.

44Sc8763c.png  :gold: Which name shall I use? 

You've acquired all titles.

You will have a lot of work to do after getting all the trophies before this 1. It will consume time but some are easy.

001 Shinobi
You start off with this title

002 Striking
Perform a 40 hit combo

You can go into Free Battle Mode 1P vs 2P and pick Hinata, in battle use her normal jutsu which should do at least 60+ ... more than enough for your title ... or you could just spam shurikens with :square:.

003 Ninjutsu
Win with a Ninjutsu

Finish the match using your characters Ninjutsu ( :triangle: > :circle:). Free Battle Mode Recommended

004 Ultimate Jutsu
Win with a Ultimate Ninjutsu

Finish the match using your characters Ultimate Ninjutsu ( :triangle: x2 > :circle:). Free Battle Mode Recommended

005 Bond
Win with an Ultimate Team Jutsu

The Ultimate Team Jutsu requires a filled team gauge that appears to next to your characters icon at the top, to fill it just keep using your supports ( :l1: and :r1:) until it is filled up, once filled hit :triangle: x3 (your character should now have a orange aura around him) and then hit :circle:

006 Fox Spirit
Win during Awakening

Win a battle while in your awakening mode. To activate Awakening you have to have be in critical damage (at the second bar of your health theres an arrow indicator) and hold :triangle: when your chakra is fully charged. Free Battle Mode Recommended

007 Bare
Win with less than 5% health

As the description says. Free Battle Mode Recommended

008 Iron-Clad: 
Win a perfect victory

As the description says. Free Battle Mode Recommended

009 Overwhelmingly Victorious: 
Win in 20 seconds or less 

An easier way is to go into your battle settings in 1P vs 2P by pressing :square: in Free Battle mode and raise 1P's handicap then proceed to your quick 10 second match.

Fight 30 Battles with the following characters: character name

010 Ramen-loving: Naruto 
011 Peaceful: Naruto (Sage Mode) 
012 The Uchiha Clan's: Sasuke
013 Taka's: Sasuke (Taka)
014 Sparkling Maiden's Heart: Sakura 
015 Root's: Sai
016 Taijustsu: Rock Lee
017 Byakugan: Neji 
018 Fully-armored: Tenten
019 The Nara Clan's: Shikamaru 
020 The Akimichi Clan's: Choji 
021 The Yamanaka Clan's: Ino
022 The Inuzuka Clan's: Kiba 
023 The Aburame Clan's: Shino 
024 The Hyuga Clan's: Hinata
025 Jinchuriki: Gaara
026 Precious Junior Student: Kankuro
027 Older Sister: Temari
028 Masked: Kakashi 
029 First Hokage: Yamato
030 Hot-Blooded: Guy
031 In Training: Asuma 
032 Reanimated: Chiyo 
033 Mount Myoboku: Jiraiya
034 Fifth Hokage: Tsunade
035 Seeker: Orochimaru 
036 Subordinate: Kabuto 
037 Little Brother: Suigetsu
038 The Curse Mark's: Jugo 
039 Clumsy: Karin
040 Older Brother: Itachi 
041 The Renegade: Kisame
042 Upperclassman: Deidara
043 Human Puppet: Sasori
044 Way of Jashin: Hidan
045 Human Wallet: Kakuzu
046 Strongest: Tobi
047 Beautiful: Konan
048 The Real: Pain
049 Punster: Killer Bee
050 The Fourth Hokage: Minato

Anytime you play as of these characters in any mode it will count towards your overall progress

1P vs 2P. Set the battle settings to 10 seconds on the timer. Pick the character you need the title for on both 1P and 2P ... it will count double this way. You can draw the matches up until the 15th match and finish it by winning the match (just throw a shuriken). The title wont unlock unless someone wins

EASIER METHOD:
If you have a turbo controller or a fightstick with turbo laying around. Set the turbo on the :cross: button and just let it sit there for maybe 7-8 minutes until you have to make your switch, at that time win one match , get your title and pick your next character

051 The Main Character:Finish Chaper 1
052 The warring tribe's: Finish Chapter 5 
053 Novelist: Finish Chapter 6
054 One Who Walks The Way Of The Ninja: Finish The Last Chapter
055 Eight Tails Hunter: Finish The Fragment Chapter
056 A fresh new ninja: Complete Grandpa Gens Trials 
057 A hardworking ninja to the core: Finish the "Find Tonton's Pearls" request.
058 One Who Overcomes Darkness: Finish the Curse Doll Mission
059 Once who excels in everything: Complete all the events
060 Full Marks For Friendship:Complete all of the Friendship events

This is all Ultimate Adventure Mode related, please refer to the Trophy Guide for more information

061 Well-off: Spend 100k Ryo
062 Rich: Spend 500k Ryo
063 Very rich: Spend 1 million Ryo

This will probably come naturally from Ultimate Adventure Mode from all the purchases you will have to make

064 Part-timer: Shop 30 times
065 Poster Girl: Shop 60 times
066 Store Manager: Shop 100 times

Go to any shop (i recommend Ichiraku Ramen since the text is so short) and simply enter and leave the shop constantly however the titles wont unlock until decide to view the merchandise or in this case click "buy" at the ramen shop

067 Directly-controlled:
Complete the bonus condition in each mission in 'Challenge Main Battle Again' 

The Battle Conditions are all pretty simple, just go through them one buy one. You can track these, they are the red stars shown underneath the rank listed next to each vs battle

068 Medical: 
Eat 10 bentos 

Go to the Leaf Village Cafeteria and purchase 10 Bentos. Go into your menu and simply use all 10 of them for your title

069 Capricious: 
Find a Winning Lottery Ticket

You can only find a Winning Lottery Ticket by first praying at a shrine to increase your luck. Next run into Konoha and knock down every sign you see and pick up whenever it drops, this is all LUCK dependant ... just keep doing this until you get one

070 Earnest: Pick up 30 Empty Can items
071 Flighty: Pick up 30 Pachinko Ball items

Just like the Winning Lottery Ticket, you knock down the signs HOWEVER make sure you dont have luck on otherwise you wont get any Empty Cans or Pachinko Balls, also keep in mind the title only counts the ones YOU pick up

072 The Hidden Village's: 
talk to Ma at Mt. Myoboku after beating the main story.

073 Second Hokage:
Obtained the second hokage ninja info card

You will get this as you are getting all your Ninja Info Cards for your trophy

074 Third Hokage: 
Watched all of the Story View videos 
075 Student: 
Watched all Ultimate Jutsu videos 

Both of these will have "!" next to each new time , simply view the video and then back out with :circle: and keep doing this for the other videos. The Story view videos can be found in the Hokage Room and the Ultimate Jutsus are in your menu

076 Mid-Mission: 
Replay every battle in the 'Challenge Main Battle Again' 

See "067 Directly-controlled:"

077 Trusty:
Catch 5 birds

This will come naturally as you go for your trophy

078 Naive:
Investigate 50 mushrooms

If for some reason you haven't investigated 50 mushrooms by the post game, you can farm items off mushrooms in Mount Myoboku 

079 Secret:
Use 20 Warp Scrolls 

Warp Scrolls can be purchases at the Item shop. Simply use it 20 times for this to unlock

080 Certainly Victorious: Win 10 ranked matches
081 Explosively Advancing: Win 20 ranked matches
082 Dojo Breaker: Win 30 ranked matches
083 One's Own Ruler: Win 40 ranked matches
084 Omnipotent: Win 50 ranked matches
085 Underdog: Lose 10 ranked matches
086 Survivor: Lose 20 ranked matches

087 -157 
All acquired through Storm Points, the last one is acquired at 995,000 SP

40-platinum.png #6 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1Sf68d0e.png

L80ff90.png

Another game borrowed from my friend and I loved this game so much. Maybe I will buy this game and te DLC's to have this game, I still have my save at level 50. I i've played this game on my older laptop (http://www.geek.com/review/review-acer-aspire-5538g-notebook-an-affordable-mobile-hd-entertainment-solution-1252991/ if anyone's interested to see how was my old laptop) and the laptop just turned off and was hot so just scared me that something just burned on the motherboard, hopefully everything is fine. Also the platinum trophy design is very nice. I like it

51S9221ea.png  :gold: Master 

Reach Level 50

Just do side missions and you get this trophy in a few days. Here is the link that helped me to know where and (sometimes) how to do them.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Quests_(Skyrim)

40-platinum.png #7 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 1Saf48ad.png

Ld4844c.png

The last that game I needed to finish the Uncharted trilogy.But still was a good game. The other 2 games I played in portuguese but this I bought it online so it came with english voice. 1 thing I disliked this game is the multiplayer, I suck at competitive so I only play co-op but in here if 1 person leaves the game we all have to find a new partner (at least for Uncharted 3 we can play with 3 persons or 2 persons and only when we are alone we have to search for players)

46S9608dc.png  :gold: Charted! - Crushing 

Some general tips:

1. Use cover a lot (that is the most important thing you have to do)
2. Try to do as many stealth kills as possible, when possible. This will not only make the rest of the gunfight easier, but might give you more ammo drops, such as grenades as well as using less ammo.
3. Go for headshots as it saves ammo.
4. While you're in cover, enemies might try to flank you. If they are close, just shoot using the R1 button without aiming.
5. On crushing, the enemies will toss more grenades at you while your in cover. Always scout out an alternative cover position so that when a grenade lands just in front of you, exit cover and run to another spot where you can use cover.

40-platinum.png #8 Darksiders 1Sceba85.png

L72fe5e.png

Why is the platinum trophy a hat? I don't understaded that when I got this trophy and neither I understand it today. Maybe it isn't supposed to understand that. I loved the game and just made it to my top games. Loved the story, loved the gameplay. I hope I can get my hands on Darksiders 2.

24S860405.png  :bronze: Aerial Predator 

Kill 160 enemies while on the angelic beast

This for me was the hardest trophy because there is only 200 enemies and it's easy to miss them.

After the Broken Stair level you will begin the only flight segment of the game. You will be riding on a gryphon-like creature called the "Angelic Beast". The moment you begin riding it SAVE THE GAME!!

The section is called "Echo Gorge", so be sure not to save over that file until you get this trophy.

The best strategy for getting this trophy is to always have :r2:
 held down, while dragging your reticule around the screen. This will create charged attacks that can hit up to five targets. You will want to charge, target, and release as many shots as possible and on as many targets as possible. You do not need to hold down :r2: long, just long enough to target several things.

Several times you will encounter large heavily armored angels that hover and launch orbs at you. Use the charged attacks to promptly destroy the orbs before they launch at you, then hit :r2:
 rapidly to destroy the angels themselves. 

When you fight angels with large shields don't charge attack, just focus on them one at a time while rapidly firing.

40-platinum.png #9 WWE'12 1Sa4ddaa.png

L304ca9.png

Maybe this was the game that made me buy a PS3, all because this game was the 1st WWE game that didn't came to PS2. I have all of them starting in 2006 to WWE'12 and also have WWE HCTS (Here Comes The SmackDown!) made in 2003. I got the WrestleMania edition so I got nearly all DLC characters (it only left Kane with the mask). But loved the game and was my fastest platinum for 363 days in 1 week and 23 hours.

49S27ef02.png  :silver: Master of the Brawl 

Execute a Finisher against all 44 areas in FREE BRAWL (Single Player)

You have to grind a little for this trophy but it's easy.

You have to play 44 matches to get this trophy. Press :triangle: when it's flashing on top of the opponent on an object to execute the finisher. Hit rematch to repeat for different objects in the backstage area. Alternatively, you can go to create a story and duplicate a free brawl match 44 times. Under 'Competitors', press :triangle: to change the AI health to 0% so that you will get a finisher icon immediately from the start.

You may want to combine this with Legend Status Accomplishment by setting the difficulty to hard; and also with Thank You Edge by using Edge.

Here are the number of finisher in the various location:
Hallway South – 13
Hallway North – 5
Hallway West – 10
Hallway East – 8
Parking Lot – 8

40-platinum.png #10 inFamous 2 1S4a0133.png

L7ecdc0.png

I loved this game, but my brother decided to save over my game save 6 times. There is 1 more time when he was playing in my save AGAIN when the light went off and then the save got corrupted and ust deleted itself. And I had to do this 2 times to finish the game with bad and good karma so played 9 times this game. It's good that I loved the game or else I don't know.when I would finish the game.

2Sffc445.png  :gold: Pain Builds Character 

Finish the game on hard difficulty.

It's hard and (for me) boring.

To ensure you unlock this trophy when you attempt to complete the game on hard, follow these steps:

1.     Start a new game, and as soon as you gain control of Cole, press :start: to enter the in-game menu

2.     Go to Options and change the difficulty to Hard

3.     Save, then start another new game

4.     You'll now begin the game automatically on Hard

Note that based on your performance in the game's "tutorial level", if you did extraordinary well, the game will automatically bump you up to Hard. This will not affect you earning the trophy.

On Hard, enemies will generally hit harder and will take many more hits before defeated. In addition, any stunts will earn you less experience compared to Normal/Easy.

Some tips:

Good Karma

• Good karma powers focus on efficiency; an emphasis in taking out enemies quickly with little energy consumption
  • Every time you restore your energy, you'll also automatically heal yourself. That said, focus on purchasing abilities that restores your energy upon use
  • Reaching the Hero Karmic Rank unlocks the passive ability that allows you to restore energy everytime your bolts hit any normal sized enemy; very useful in powered down areas
  • The Frost Shield and the Ice Rockets are your best friends; combine this with the Ionic Vortex and the game becomes a cake walk

Bad Karma

• Bad karma powers focus on Area of Effect abilities; an emphasis in hitting multiple opponents with each blast of your powers
  • One of the main advantages of being a bad ass, though you could do this on your Good Karma playthrough regardless, is Bio Leeching. Bio Leeching restores your health and energy to full; again very useful in powered down areas
  • This time around, consider grabbing the Scyth Bolt, Napalm/Double Grenades and the bad karma related Rockets as soon as you can. Again, combine this with the Ionic Vortex and you should have no trouble (not that you were anyway) tackling Hard

There have been reports that this trophy does not unlock properly if you skip the ending credits. If that happens, simply beat the game again (you'll be taken back prior to making your last decision end game) and sit through the credits this time and it should unlock.

40-platinum.png #11 LittleBigPlanet 2 1Sd9132c.png

L2f6692.png

A fun game and me & my brother loved to play this game but the levels were really hard to ace. I'm very proud of this platinum and is my rarest platinum.

8S0ad30b.png  :gold: Ace Story Mode 

Ace every level in the story mode

There are levels that you don't even have to try. And there are others that can be a real pain in the ass. Here is a link with all the levels aced.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-2/90024-little-big-planet-2-aced-walkthrough-guide.html

40-platinum.png #12 Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 1S8b543a.png

Lde92f0.png

It is 1 good game with a beautiful storyand I think there is no hard trophies needed for me to give some tips. Just try to collect everything and don't forget, the memories of Majin only appear at night. So at night focus on them and in day focus on everything else.

40-platinum.png #13 Borderlands 1S3e0740.png

Lf4db9b.png

I couldn't beat this game without the help of Mattie_Medusa, so thank you once again Mattie. This is a good game and the treasure is good. We become the robot. This is just 1 more games that you don't need advice for this game too. I almost forgot. If you are having problems try to find someone that have modded weapons. Mattie helped me by giving modified weapons and shield. Brutal damage and the shield don't go down.

40-platinum.png #14 Deus Ex: Human Revolution 1Se8ceed.png

L39cfb9.png

This game is frustrating. I was almost getting without PS+ in the Summer of 2012 and I worked on inFamous 2 and LBP 2, which I did finished them but this game. Was left 2 or 3 days with PS+ and finished the game on hard and didn't killed anyone but missed 1 or 2 e-books and set on the alarms in 1 area so I only finished on January. But it's a great game, I loved it. But the bosses could be quite harder. The 3rd boss if you get it right in 1 punch you finish him off.

14Sd6f781.png  :silver: Doctorate 

Read all 29 unique XP books within a single playthrough.

13S3c1336.png  :gold: Foxiest of the Hounds 

Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution without setting off any alarms.

12S001995.png  :gold: Pacifist 

Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution without anyone dying by your hand. (Boss fights don't count.)

10S189a07.png Legend 

Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution at its hardest setting without ever changing the difficulty.

This 4 trophies can be done in 1 playthrough if you do this right. I watched this video to get this trophies, maybe I lost something because I just passed them by.

Here is the epilogue (the part before the acident and you got augmented).

40-platinum.png #15 Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One 1S6a7c7e.png

L2278ee.png

A good game for co-op. It isn't hard. I played the game until the end with my brother but in the boss he wanted to face him alone. OK I said. So he did won the boss battle, but the boss falled on him and he died and had to restart the boss battle LOL 1 funny moment of gaming that I will never forget. I think it isn't need tips to get this one out of the way.

40-platinum.png #16 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing 1Sbb85c2.png

L21ab90.png

This was my christmas present chosen by my brother. SO CUTE!!! But he knows I hate racing games.... But it has Sonic so he wanted this game (fuck me and my present this was all for him LOL) It has some hard missions (You have to get AAA in all missions)

19Sb2ea92.png  :silver: Top of the Class 

Score AAA on every mission.

This is easy but there is 3 levels that are hard.

Sonic vs. Tails (you)

Sonic vs. Shadow (you)

Bonanza Brothers where you have to get points (mission 42)

Just have to try and you gonna get it right in the races now the Bonanza Brothers mission it needs a video to explain this.

40-platinum.png #17 God of War 1S317bfd.png

La0009b.png

I have a friend that is addcited to God of War. So I just had to try it. And I must say, the game is good, I'm impressed for the gameplay and for the story and I hope someday to play the rest of it. The trophies aren't hard and don't worry about the 5 hour speed run gameplay. I did it in 2/3 hours. So you have many time to make mistakes or killing enemies.

40-platinum.png #18 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North 1S3f57a3.png

L68718f.png

I liked the game. Once again, it's a easy game to plat and doesn't need any advices besides this one. If can't pass some mission you have to do it online with someone that has the game unglitched. This glitch most happens when you gonna face the big spider boss and when you defend the gnomes. For me it was in the spider boss.

#2 100% Thomas Was Alone 1Sb60a2f.png

L2e6801.png

It's a easy game and the only problem here is the trophies you need to collect but if you pay atention they are easy to find. Now I tryed to finish this game on my brother's account but a glitch appeard and can't get the trophy of all the trophies picked up. And I did this 2 on his account.

40-platinum.png #19 Batman: Arkham Asylum 1Scd811f.png

Lcbdea7.png

I loved the game. The only hard pard is the missions. But with a little of time you can do it. I was going to quit but then my friend (this is my 3rd game borrowed from a friend) told me to give him the game back on the next and when school starts again he would give me the game again. So in that same night I got this platinum.

#3 100% Tekken Revolution 12S5ebe2a.png

L642b66.png

This game isn't hard. It's particularly easy. And is the only Tekken game I have for PS3 I hope I can buy someday the premium edition of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

40-platinum.png #20 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 1S51cca0.png

Le4f0ee.png

A game that is not hard. It was more easy than Skyrim (I love RPG games) so I think I don't need to give any advice for this one.

40-platinum.png #21 Saints Row: The Third 1Sd4f6fe.png

L2aafb9.png

It isn't a hard game to complete too. I was afraid before getting this game because it is rated +18 and I have a 7 year old brother with me so I didn't knew if this game had something bad for him to see. Turns out he passed it and don't care about it. That's fine by me. If my parent's don't what I played when I was young, then I will be worried about what he plays.

40-platinum.png #22 Mafia II 1Sfcb056.png

L0be085.png

It isn't hard too. I just had a little problem with this game because I was playing in Km and there is a trophy that tells you to drive for 50 miles with the same car. So I did 50 km and nothing only then I noticed the mistake I was doing but I already restarted the game just in case if it was a glitch. So 50 miles all over again to get this platinum. Watch for the options.

40-platinum.png #23 Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension 1S571eeb.png

L07c8ac.png

A easy platinum that I plated twice (in mine and on my brother, but 1st on his account) so I just passed the videos and this turned into my fastest platinum in 1 day and 3 hours, beating the record of WWE'12 for 20 hours. This was 1 of my presents to my brother and he loved it, so I'm happy with it.

#4 100% Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time 1Secef30.png

L930f7c.png

I found out how I could create an account in America living in Europe and this was 1 of the free games I got and I already did this for my brother too so I just passed on the videos. It's easy and fast (I did it in 1 hour and 57 seconds).

40-platinum.png #24 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 1Scc9431.png

L374b80.png

This one is 1 more present of my brother given by my dad. Its a great game. I play now to this game with my brother even after I got the platinum and we make tournaments to see what character is the best. For now is Raiden but it can change anytime. It's easy and don't need a guide for this 1.

40-platinum.png #25 Spec Ops: The Line 1Sbb8f5d.png

L6e0848.png

Now I'm proud of getting the plat of this game and on LBP2. This is 1 heck of a game with a very disturbing plot twist in the end that I didn't even knew who I were and if I was doing the right thing. If you need tips on how to finish the game in FUBAR difficulty please check my thread about this that have some tips from me and from other people.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8797-spec-ops-the-line-fubar-difficulty-help-tips/

5# 100% Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 1: The Penal Zone 12Scaaee9.png

L62f95e.png

Its a easy game, but I was stupid and missed to throw Max in the Penal Zone so I started all over again but then I couldn't pass one part for days until I got that I was doing the wrong thing. If you follow a guide you're alright.

40-platinum.png #26 Jak and Daxter: The Percursor Legacy 1Sf8d858.png

Lf0abf0.png

It's a easy trilogy. I still don't have the trilogy platinum but I'm amost there but never played Jak & Daxter before, the only things that I knew about them before was in PS All-Stars with Jak as character.

40-platinum.png #27 Jak II 1S853664.png

Ld57e2d.png

One hard game if you ask me. But it can be done the missions. Just try and fail until you got it.

40-platinum.png #28 Trine 2 1S9f001d.png

L7227fd.png

1 easy game. 1 easy plat. You don't even need to finish the story to get the plat. So I don't need to to giv any tips.

40-platinum.png #29 Demon's Souls 1Sf53f39.png

L04c7f2.png

I can say this is 1 of my proudest platinum trophies (for those that don't know, I'm proud of getting this plat, LBP2 & Spec Ops). This is the most difficult game I played. But my friend Auxplumes2 helped me and with is help I got the plat. Thanks Aux. Why is this game hard? Because if you die you need to restart the whole zone again. But if you know what you're doing then it's a piece of cake (I think). But once you get the right equipment you can finish this game without worring (I think). All trophies are easy. You need to beat all the bosses get all the unique weapons, all spells and all miracles, the best weapon of something. So I don't need to give any tip. Just have to wish good luck or break a leg because you really need to get lucky, but don't need to break a leg, only if you want. But then don't send me the hospital bill.  :giggle:

40-platinum.png #30 Jak 3 1S461d38.png

L272970.png

One great end, but it could exist a Jak 4. But oh well. It was a great trilogy, loved the game. So the trophies are easy too. They are just do the story and get everything. The Metal Head Eggs can be found in the Metal Head enemies and in some crates of the game. The Percursor Orbs will be your last thing to worry about. 600 percursor orbs will be though so maybe you can use a glitch of the game. And is in the spoiler. Who didn't tryed this game for PS3 or PS2 should really try it.

40-platinum.png #31 Far Cry 3 1S501377.png

L5fa32b.png

A good first shooter game. In the start you lose your brother and have to rescue your friends (spoilers sorry about that). The trophies are relatively easy. The bad part about this game is to get the platinum you must do 6 chapters of the co-op story (they are 8 chapters but don't need to finish them) and the server is buggy and sometimes it kicks you out of the server. So maybe you don't need any tips for finishing this game too.

40-platinum.png #32 Remember Me 1Sd5afdf.png

Lb1d847.png

It's a great game. You lost you're memories and you fight your way to get your memories back. Also you can change some people's memories as you like (only 4 characters i the game though) but you don't have this should play it. It's easy to get the platinum too so once again I don't need to give you tips.

That's it. That's all I have for you and I hope you like. If you feel any tip should be given to any game just say I will add your contribution here. So now just to show in quick what I have in all.

40-platinum.png

S21151b.pngS109561.pngS7ea27c.pngS5893a6.pngS7ab64a.pngS3f1e16.pngS38d959.pngS710979.pngS8d3224.pngSdb0959.png

S1e312d.pngS1f638f.pngS9e7183.pngS5aaec8.pngSde33ae.pngS0e99ec.pngSe5f7b6.pngS5560a8.pngS24cf21.pngSc0d2af.png

S550a43.pngS576691.pngSe837fd.pngS0a0349.pngS9ac718.pngS3345c0.pngSef1aad.pngSd5540a.pngS855149.pngS443616.png

Sc7c395.pngS1a6b27.png

100%

S49ba70.pngS7f8330.pngSead27f.pngS4e7b58.pngS84ba2f.png

Edited by BrunoBomb
  • Like 3

How did your brother delete your infamous 2 save 7 times? Was it accidental or on purpose because that is heaps haha.

He saved 6 times in my save when he started a new one and he wanted to do evil cole and I wanted good because in evil cole in hard is way more easy than in than good cole in hard. 1 time it wasnt purpose you made me remind it. Light was down when he was playing in my save and the save got corrupted and deleted itself gonna have to change that

• 1 month later...