Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

On 10/31/2023 at 3:05 AM, unkind-tear4 said:

Inspired by an episode of "Alice's Wonderland Bakery", I drew my persona wearing a yukata, a Japanese robe.

Just curious and I'm a little out of the loop as I'm just coming back up for air on PSNP.  Is your character part of a comic series you make?

On 11/1/2023 at 9:42 AM, MooseSketts said:

Just curious and I'm a little out of the loop as I'm just coming back up for air on PSNP.  Is your character part of a comic series you make?

No, he’s my persona. I don't have any comics, I just draw him and my character(s) when I feel like it. I often switch things when I feel like it, like how I once gave him a backstory, now he just "exists" like how we still have no origin story behind how Peter, Gwen and Miles got their spider powers in "Spidey and his Amazing Friends" and it just focuses on the present.

Edited by unkind-tear4
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, unkind-tear4 said:

I decided to create a counterpart to Luca: a half-tanuki Japanese-born girl named Koharu, who can wield ice powers like Luca's fire. And despite what you might think on the whole "tanuki vs. kitsune" thing, both of my characters are actually really good friends.

Also I added shading and made a painted background for practice.

spacer.png

Very nice! 

What program do you use to create your digital art?

15 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

I'm a traditional artist, so no.  The only time I use image editing software (nowadays GIMP) is when I scan my artwork.

Ok i remember! Any new pro artwork? And gimp,, yes i forgot that one of the common free app i knew😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

What did you use to create this? Ballpoint pen?

Thank you. I used an art program on Steam called Black Ink. I don't really care for digital work, I work in pen and ink ordinarily. This program emulates pen very well and it just came out at the time so I thought I'd take it for a spin.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...