Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

I'm getting a 503 Service Error and can't see your artwork.

EDIT:  Apparently quoting you made it work.  Looks nice!  Is Tifa your favorite character from FF7?

I like all the characters in FFVII, but no, Red XIII gets that spot. :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 5:43 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I draw like crap, no wonder why I don’t get any career as an artist.

You do not draw "like crap".  Don't ever say that about your art.  If it makes you feel better you are much better at drawing animals than I ever will be able to lol

• Like 3

On 2021-04-25 at 11:12 PM, MooseSketts said:

You do not draw "like crap".  Don't ever say that about your art.  If it makes you feel better you are much better at drawing animals than I ever will be able to lol

Alright, I’m sorry... I’ve been desperate for months that I don’t get any wished outcome with my artworks, then later the same day I posted this, I got a mail from a publisher, for the first time, contacting me back with questions. This might be my first time working on a book, I hope so!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Alright, I’m sorry... I’ve been desperate for months that I don’t get any wished outcome with my artworks, then later the same day I posted this, I got a mail from a publisher, for the first time, contacting me back with questions. This might be my first time working on a book, I hope so!

You don't need to apologize; I just don't want you feeling down about your artwork!  I've been there before plenty of times and I finally got into my head to just draw for myself and if people don't like my artwork, oh well.  As long as you enjoy your artwork that's all that matters.

I hope for great success with the publisher.  If it doesn't pan out try not to get discouraged.  Everything is an uphill battle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2021 at 10:43 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I draw like crap, no wonder why I don’t get any career as an artist.

What are you talking about?!  Most people would kill to be able to draw like you do.

Professional art is a very competitive, cutthroat industry.  Have a little patience.  It may take some time, but if you're serious about an art career, someone will eventually take notice of you and your work.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...