My controllers are busted

Rune_Crys

For random times, when I go into rest mode and come back out, my controllers flash and then shut off, forcing me to unplug my PS4 since you can't reboot it without the controllers and having to endure the "You didn't turn your PS4 properly, say goodbye to your digitals, mwa ha ha!" message every time! :(

I know there is a button on the controller to force it to recalibrate, but it's in a tiny hole that I need a thumbtack for which I don't have. Do I need to buy a new controller or just replace my PS4? This is so annoying. This happen to you guys?

I sleep while watching stuff on my ps4, so everyday when i wakeup it's on rest mode, and this never happened to me.

I'm not sure, but it looks like problems with your controller, hopefully it is and you don't need to replace your console, try a new one and see what happens before it damages your console. 

I never use rest mode. All the potential problems it can cause aren't worth its supposed benefits.

26 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

I know there is a button on the controller to force it to recalibrate, but it's in a tiny hole that I need a thumbtack for which I don't have.

Toothpick? Paperclip? Precision screwdriver?

Edited by Helyx