Trophy Thoughts?

9 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Haha, whats the requirement for these affinity trophies? 

I think it was 5 hours of doing generic conversations for each character.

And since there's 14 affinity trophies, should be about 70 hours of just skipping text.

They would patch it later so that each would just take 2 hours

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Michibiku_ said:

If they follow the trend of the other SAO games, then no, there likely won’t be any DLC trophies for this.

Thxs, was just wondering, since I want to grab the standard edition that is on sale at BestBuy, but thought about SAO:Fatal Bullets dlc trophies. But I think 25$ is good to take the plunge?

On 11/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Thxs, was just wondering, since I want to grab the standard edition that is on sale at BestBuy, but thought about SAO:Fatal Bullets dlc trophies. But I think 25$ is good to take the plunge?

I’d probably get it at that price. It wasn’t a bad game, though I felt that the intro chapter overstayed it’s welcome, and it locked you out of areas you’ve been to for parts of the game. 

I think Fatal Bullet was a bit of an anomaly given it was a shooter type game, but this could technically get DLC too if they decide to monetize it. However, they did release raids already and haven’t added trophies for those, which is a good sign. Also they put in a costume shop that you can use real currency for, so they’ve already added that as a means of making more money.

• 2 weeks later...