Squeaky clean trophy

Gazzerf1

Only done 3 online races so far having just got F1 2020 to enjoy before 2021.

I can see this one being the hardest / most awkward on the game. 

However, I'm confident it is doable even without driving around at the back. If you are a quick driver, then being alone in position 2 or 3, often behind a racer who is too fast for you but is taking it seriously, could be much better than at the back coming up to crazy low-end drivers. 

I would be aiming to naturally get this trophy whilst aiming for Rank 50. Of the three races I've done so far, I was mid-grid and got smashed in the first race, the second was at Zandvoort where I had never driven, so got a few bumps and scrapes, and the third at Suzuka, went according to plan apart from 1 track limits. So, in my eyes, doable comfortably if you concentrate and avoid the crazy antics beyond the first few corners!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seen quite a few people hint that people are doing this wrong.

I'm currently doing race after race, and checking that the increase in clean laps is the same as the amount of laps I've just done, and each time it is. I've done 53 races and only have 36 unclean laps. Even if those 36 unclean laps were in a single race each, that leaves 17 clean races.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 10:30 AM, danny-ryan08 said:

Seen quite a few people hint that people are doing this wrong.

I'm currently doing race after race, and checking that the increase in clean laps is the same as the amount of laps I've just done, and each time it is. I've done 53 races and only have 36 unclean laps. Even if those 36 unclean laps were in a single race each, that leaves 17 clean races.

is there a way to check these stats, or were you just keeping track of them by yourself?

I'm doing this right now, I just:

1) create a league without AI

2) start a short  5 laps race in Japan

3) press Options (so I activate auto-pilot)

4) return to lobby

5) repeat from step 1

But i'm sure I'm doing this right because I started online races doing this trophy and I already got the "complete 10 online races" trophy

This trophy is bugged af

Edited by WhiterWhite00
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I've done 61 online races, and around 45 of them being clean as I let the AI drive for me in public leagues/ranked/unranked matches, but the trophy still didn't pop for me. I don't really know what to do differently...

For me the solution was that you have to pass the finish line driving by yourself, not the AI

1 hour ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

For me the solution was that you have to pass the finish line driving by yourself, not the AI

Yes, this was the solution for me too. As I checked the challenges, I've noticed that the progression was made when I passed the line myself so I've just paused the game up until the last corner of lap 5 and drove myself to the line. I'm feeling like I wasted some time but glad that the "Squeaky Clean" trophy is out of the way.