100% Trophy in two days

cometowner

Ok, fine I understood you have requested to delete my post ... fine here I am not mentioning you "So this post is not talking about you ?" 

Hi All, 

I have seen people completing this game to 100% trophy in two days, they must be super humankind ... ok fine I will have to agree with it but can some tell me is it possible to plat this in less than two days I am planning to do it as a favor to my friend? 

Truth always hurt 

30 minutes ago, cometowner said:

but can some tell me is it possible to plat this in less than two days I am planning to do it as a favor to my friend? 

No one requested it. Don’t name and shame. You ask without calling someone out. 

Why don’t you start with mapping out the strategy you’d use to earn the platinum in two days and ask if it’s viable?

Like i said before : prepare the trophies ( roadmap ) + play all day. 

Exemple : Killing 18 bears = You only kil 17. 

Same for the 500 kills with a weapons : You stop 1 kill before the 500. You can unlock 10 very long trophy in 2min like that. it's just preparation + he has several PS3/PS4 , so he boost by himself.

37 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No one requested it. Don’t name and shame. You ask without calling someone out. 

Why don’t you start with mapping out the strategy you’d use to earn the platinum in two days and ask if it’s viable?

In my previous post, I didn't even shame anyone neither accused someone with anything. It was really surprising how it's possible to get 100% in a game that people spent 100 hours in getting it. If it was deleted upon the request of the person I mentioned I would fine respect that however, no one has the right to delete my post and yes shame on to the deleter. 

28 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Like i said before : prepare the trophies ( roadmap ) + play all day. 

Exemple : Killing 18 bears = You only kil 17. 

Same for the 500 kills with a weapons : You stop 1 kill before the 500. You can unlock 10 very long trophy in 2min like that. it's just preparation + he has several PS3/PS4 , so he boost by himself.

what to say 

Edited by cometowner

27 minutes ago, cometowner said:

I didn't even shame anyone neither accused someone with anything. It was really surprising how it's possible to get 100% in a game that people spent 100 hours in getting it. If it was deleted upon the request of the person I mentioned I would fine respect that however, no one has the right to delete my post and yes shame on to the deleter. 

You can PM me if you want to discuss the rules of the forum.

If I remember correctly, when starting single player, you're force to complete 1st story mission (which gives you a trophy btw).

All this strategy with killing 17 out 18 bears and so on sounds good to me, but I'm not sure you can even get to those parts before completing that first story mission... I might be wrong though, I'm not that deep into this game myself.

1 hour ago, Paramnesiac86 said:

If I remember correctly, when starting single player, you're force to complete 1st story mission (which gives you a trophy btw).

All this strategy with killing 17 out 18 bears and so on sounds good to me, but I'm not sure you can even get to those parts before completing that first story mission... I might be wrong though, I'm not that deep into this game myself.

the bears in multiplayer count for the trophy I believe. Same for all eliminations trophies. 

5 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

the bears in multiplayer count for the trophy I believe. Same for all eliminations trophies. 

He didn't kill them in mp,though.

Regardless, it still seems that your friend pulled this thing legit. There are healthy spaces between trophies popping and everything is, chronologically speaking, in right order. I'm a bit of a speedrunner myself, so I can see someone be really prepared to pull this off. 

And it's damn impressive.