I got the Hatsune-Miku platinum only use 1.5h,but i didn't cheat! I used my own method,please look at my shortcut of this game,thx

yoxi-hk

AF. I have not played this game but I know of two people who have and I will ask them when they come online today.

I can offer a little insight to this however... It may be a similar style game to Dyad, wherein you can play each level first (without popping any trophies), which unlocks all the levels you need for the trophies. This process takes the longest, but once you have it set up you can platinum the game relatively quick according to First trophy to Last.

AF. I have not played this game but I know of two people who have and I will ask them when they come online today.

I can offer a little insight to this however... It may be a similar style game to Dyad, wherein you can play each level first (without popping any trophies), which unlocks all the levels you need for the trophies. This process takes the longest, but once you have it set up you can platinum the game relatively quick according to First trophy to Last.

谢谢。如果他们有疑问 和 漏洞,尽管提出。我可以从头到尾叙述详细的操作过程。
google Translate:
Thank you. If they have doubts and vulnerabilities, in spite of this. I can describe the detailed procedure from start to finish.

As you can see in his psn, he had a large number of  psv game and trophy  ,it is not worth that he cheat on game.

yes 

thank u for helping my friend. :rolleyes:

Ok so you can play each song without completing to unlock the next fair enough BUT you still need to complete ALL songs for two trophies. And no you didn't answer every question as it is still impossible to platinum without using everyone or raising affection. Also, those screenshots prove nothing. I can take a screenshot of like that and say I did this like this. Still your argument holds no water.

Ok so you can play each song without completing to unlock the next fair enough BUT you still need to complete ALL songs for two trophies. And no you didn't answer every question as it is still impossible to platinum without using everyone or raising affection. Also, those screenshots prove nothing. I can take a screenshot of like that and say I did this like this. Still your argument holds no water.

我正文已经说明了,留下一首歌。把能够购买的衣服主题配置和发动事件需要用的东西都买了。并且()内说明了通关后才能解锁的物品,这些等我通关2个难度开始得到奖杯后才能买,。而且全衣服meiko有一个使用10次的浴衣,所以我还玩了8遍最短的歌曲解锁。这些都是在那1.5h内完成的。并且我loadingCG少的3张用了15分钟,哪三张图我也可以说明。

I have explained the body, leaving a song. To be able to buy clothes theme configuration and launch events need to use things that are bought. And () inside explains to unlock after clearance items, clearance of these two so I started to get difficult trophy before buying. And there is a full-dress meiko used 10 times bathrobe, so I have played eight times in the shortest songs unlocked. These are then completed within 1.5h. And I loadingCG little three spent 15 minutes, which three figure I can explain.