I got the Hatsune-Miku platinum only use 1.5h,but i didn't cheat! I used my own method,please look at my shortcut of this game,thx

yoxi-hk

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2094-Hatsune-Miku-Project-DIVA-F/yoxi-wanimei

i am a ps3 player from China,i use my method to play games.I had never cheated and  of course i hate cheating ,i hope you administrators that can check it out.

I got the Hatsune-Miku platinum only use 1.5h,but i didn't cheat! it costs my 20+hours for the preparation.I used my own method,please look at my shortcut of this game,thx 

i know someone who plays japanese ver 初音ミク -Project DIVA- f  and he got the fast platinum only use 2 hours.my methed is  similar with his.that's all.                      

不触发任何奖杯的条件下完成以下要求:

NOMARL+HARD全程4倍道具,直接350W+钱。

MEIKO故意不玩,留1歌 打过的动画看完,live留一首 

衣服全买(差通关8件MEIKO10次1件)主题和家居全买(差通关2套

礼物全买,配置只买事件要求的

MEIKO房间不进,做事件(蛋糕改系统日期8.31、 12.27、 1.30 、2.17 、1.1,还剩11个事件MEIKO玩偶2蛋糕1通关配置1礼物1乐谱+6书道),其他人好友度刷5级满差一格MAX

CG刷到差3张(没玩的那首歌+通关2张)。

系统日期11.5,准备99个蔬菜,Autosave关闭,开始跳奖杯

用MEIKO

1.Normal通关

2.chance time全成功

3.全角色使用一次

4.Hard通关

5.动画鉴赏

再次使用MEIKO通关8次歌曲

6.通关教学

7.全服装

8.全主题

9.全家具

买射击游戏机,寄锅,乐谱,99个书道半纸

10.闹铃

11.吃饭时间

12射击游戏

13.访问全部房间

MEKO好感5J买配置人偶

14.全事件

15.猜拳

16.MEIKO好感度

17.KAITO好感度

18.LUKA好感度

19REN好感度

20.LIN好感度

21.MIKU好感度

买蛋糕

22.全礼物

23.看过全live

24.制作PV

联网

25.上传PV

26.下载PV 加心

27.修改名片

28.LoadingCG

29.白金

预计白金计算时间1个半小时左右

实际所花时间20小时左右

笔者psn:yoxi-wanimei

post-32961-0-15927900-1379327308_thumb.jpg

post-32961-0-42697100-1379327361_thumb.jpg

post-32961-0-14741900-1379327402_thumb.jpg

post-32961-0-70346600-1379327485_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoxi-wanimei

Well that means fuck all to me, 

Anyone else want to offer up some constructive advice in regards to this problem?

By constructive, I mean proper posts on how "legit" it is.  Not "shouldnt have hacked bro..." posts.

Chinese to English Translation:

Does not trigger any trophies conditions to complete the following requirements:
NOMARL + HARD 4 times throughout props, direct 350W + money.
MEIKO deliberately left to play, leaving a song is played in the movie watching, live remain a
Clothes all buy (poor clearance 8 and MEIKO10 times a) Subject and home full buy (poor clearance 2 sets)
Full buy gifts, buy only event configuration required
MEIKO not enter the room to stay and do the event (change the system date cake 8.31, 12.27, 1.30, 2.17, 1.1, left 11 events MEIKO doll two cakes a clearance Configuration 1 +6 book presents a music channel), others brush Friends degrees poor one to five full grid MAX,
CG brush to poor 3 (did not play that song + clearance 2).
System date 11.5, prepare 99 vegetables, Autosave off began dancing trophy
With MEIKO
1.Normal clearance
2.chance time full success
3 full role used once
4.Hard clearance
5. Animation Appreciation
MEIKO clearance again using eight songs
6 clearance teaching
7 full costume
8 whole theme
9.Full furniture
Buy shooting games, send pan, sheet music, 99 semi-paper calligraphy
10 alarm
11. Dinner time
12 Shooter
13 access to the entire room
MEKO favor 5J buy configuration dolls
14 Full Event
15. Mora
16.MEIKO favorability
17.KAITO favorability
18.LUKA favorability
19REN favorability
20.LIN favorability
21.MIKU favorability
Buy cake
22 all gifts
23 read full live
24. Making PV
Networking
25. Upload PV
26 Download PV plus heart
27 Modify cards
28.LoadingCG
29. Platinum
Platinum is expected to calculate the time a half hour or so
The actual time spent about 20 hours

You can't get the platinum in 1.5 hours...

All songs must be played on normal and hard, plus farming DP for all items requires more than one playthrough per song and there are 30+ songs so 1.5 hours is not a legitimate time.

Not to mention you have to watch each song once as well and besides that you also have to raise affection for each of the vocaloids and get a perfect rock-paper-scissors game so definitely not legitimate.

Edited by Illyasviel

all right ,  u can  search this gay 'BOB-EX'.  he has psvita miku . u will know that   i  am right. B)

@AF  i  dont have  that game  ,   u can  check my  trophy list.  my friend told me . thats all.

So are you saying that you didnt actually get these trophies yourself? Your friend did it for you?

not that condition

@lllyasviel

have u read his method ? yoxi-wanimei is my friend, i know he didn't cheat,but u gays dont trust him.why ?just u dont know the way to realize it .

all right ,  u can  search this gay 'BOB-EX'.  he has psvita miku . u will know that   i  am right. B)

@AF  i  dont have  that game  ,   u can  check my  trophy list.  my friend told me . thats all.

not that condition

:hmm: I think you mean 'guys' and 'guy', not 'gays' and 'gay'... You might wanna look those words up xD

Edited by nauGie
  • Like 2

:hmm: I think you mean 'guys' and 'guy', not 'gays' and 'gay'... You might wanna look those words up xD

sorry  , i should use guys, haha . my english is very very poor .lol :ninja:   just a  mistake

@AF    please look at his third image. :awesome:

Edited by wanghuashan

If you have no personal experience of the game, please dont contribute to the thread.  This will only confuse the issue.

all right, so  u cant remove my friend from the dirtyllist,right?  although he uploads his method with 3 images to prove he is clean. i really hope u can check his third image,that is his actually play time. also,this guy BOB-EX and https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1588-%E5%88%9D%E9%9F%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%82%AF-Project-DIVA-f. Thats all  ,thank u for ur reply.thanks

There's no way to platinum this game in 1 hour. My fiancee platinumed the game and it took her a long time. She literally played for 8 hours a day. Just admit that you hacked the game and move on with life. 

have u seen the third image .  :ninja:

There's no way to platinum this game in 1 hour. My fiancee platinumed the game and it took her a long time. She literally played for 8 hours a day. Just admit that you hacked the game and move on with life. 

i hope u can let ur fiancee see my friend's theer images :awesome:  i  think she would understand.

Edited by wanghuashan

This is possible if you ask me, as you clear songs on Normal they unlock the hard version.  So it's easy to play a song on normal and then clear it on hard.  You also don't need to grind any extra DP if you are half decent at this game you can buy the Perfectionist challenge on every song and playing each Diva 10x for the module unlocks will give you more than enough points.

From there you can max all Diva friendships except 1 and buy all items except one from each store and then pop them all at once buy buying the remaining items.  Same with watching all the videos except for one.  And the Esper trophy is easy to get on your first try against Luka.  I dunno why you would do this but I am just saying it is possible for those who are ignorantly saying it's impossible without any knowledge of the game.

Edited by QuantumMercury
  • Like 4

Just a copy paste I had in a conversation with a friend to prove that 1.5 hours is ridiculous even with planning.

For instance you need to clear Stay With Me for World's End Umbrella and Nostalogic for Tengaku and both of those in order to play Continuing Dream.

[5:45:00 PM] IF-chan: So that's already 10 songs requiring a playthrough which without mistakes would be about 35-45 minutes right there.

Now add onto that all the affection raising, rock-paper-scissors, edit song upload, buying all items/modules, all room events and all loading screens which are entirely luck based.

As well as the two three minute timer items, watching those 10 songs PV, editting your profile and no way is that possible in 1.5hours.
[5:45:48 PM] IF-chan: Even if you plan it so you're missing one room event it is impossible.
EDIT:
Explain how one can avoid using Meiko without increasing the playtime since remember every song is required as two playthrough minimum and then watching the PV of said song once. Now look at the songs that branch off of Stay With Me and Nostalogic that adds a fair bit of playtime considering all those songs will require three times through at a minimum: http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/List+of+Songs+%28F%29
Edited by Illyasviel
  • Like 1

Just a copy paste I had in a conversation with a friend to prove that 1.5 hours is ridiculous even with planning.

EDIT:

Explain how one can avoid using Meiko without increasing the playtime since remember every song is required as two playthrough minimum and then watching the PV of said song once. Now look at the songs that branch off of Stay With Me and Nostalogic that adds a fair bit of playtime considering all those songs will require three times through at a minimum: http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/List+of+Songs+%28F%29

我英文很差。我日文版psv已经白过一遍,这样的规划也是拿了别人的账号试验过之后才确定好的最快的方法,所以我对这个游戏的奖杯了解的很清楚。你可以看到我第三张图的游戏时间,这个时间我还没得到一个奖杯。MEIKO不玩是因为玩她的话,全人物使用一次的通奖杯就会得到,也许是我正文写的方法太草率,没有解释清楚。Perfectionist 这个道具 可以获得X4的DP点数 我37首歌曲基本上都是E评价。每一首歌先打NORMAL大概3W左右,再打HARD难度大概6W左右,这其中如果P评价的话可以再X2,就是6W或者12W,后来再看一遍PV 留最后一首歌 这个时间大概需要12个小时了,后来有了350多W的钱去买衣服 礼物 主题 家具 事件要求的配置 你看我第一张图。还有好感度你看我第二张图,不进MEIKO的原因也是会获得访问全房间的铜奖杯。

Google Translate: My English is very poor. I have the Japanese version psv white over again, such a plan also took someone else's account until after the trial had the fastest way to determine good, so I know this game is very clear trophy. You can see my third picture of game time, this time I did not get a trophy. MEIKO not play because playing with her, all figures used once you get through the trophy, maybe I was too hasty way to write the text, there is no clear explanation. Perfectionist X4 can get the props I have 37 points of the DP songs are basically E evaluation. Every song hit NORMAL probably around 3W, 6W probably call HARD difficulty about which evaluation if P, then you can re-X2, is 6W or 12W, and later it again PV. Tsuru last song. This time takes about 12 hours, and later with more than 350 W of money to buy clothes, furniture, gifts theme events required configuration, you see my first picture. There favorability second picture you see me, the reason is not into MEIKO will gain access to all of the room copper trophy.

Edited by yoxi-wanimei

You're ignoring one single trophy that ruins your claims which is "I love DIVA" (use each vocaloid once) and the requirements for unlocking each song since you can not change the vocaloid used for a song on your first play of a song which makes your claim look quite unrealistic not to mention the loading screens which are random.

This is possible if you ask me, as you clear songs on Normal they unlock the hard version.  So it's easy to play a song on normal and then clear it on hard.  You also don't need to grind any extra DP if you are half decent at this game you can buy the Perfectionist challenge on every song and playing each Diva 10x for the module unlocks will give you more than enough points.

From there you can max all Diva friendships except 1 and buy all items except one from each store and then pop them all at once buy buying the remaining items.  Same with watching all the videos except for one.  And the Esper trophy is easy to get on your first try against Luka.  I dunno why you would do this but I am just saying it is possible for those who are ignorantly saying it's impossible without any knowledge of the game.

thanks!谢谢你能够理解我。这种方法是我闲着蛋疼想出来的。因为我很喜欢这个游戏,玩过很多遍。我还拿了别人的账号研究,花了大概一个礼拜时间。但是。确实这个游戏即使白金再快,也不能说明什么技术问题,因为很简单。这种方法属于投机取巧,但是我想证明我没有作弊。

Google Translate:
Thank you that you can understand me. This method is what I want out of idle boredom. Because I really like this game, played a lot of times. I also took account of others, spent about a week time. However. Indeed this game even platinum again soon, can not explain what technical problems, because it is simple. This approach is opportunistic, but I want to prove I'm not cheating.

You're ignoring one single trophy that ruins your claims which is "I love DIVA" (use each vocaloid once) and the requirements for unlocking each song since you can not change the vocaloid used for a song on your first play of a song which makes your claim look quite unrealistic not to mention the loading screens which are random.

是的啊。所以我没有用MEIKO。你看我第三张图片 MEIKO的使用次数是0。为什么说CG差一首歌,是因为我刷了3个小时的LOADING,它始终出不来,就是最后一首歌,也是第32首歌夢の続き,EXTRA的6首歌可以直接玩

Google Translate:
Yes ah. So I did not use MEIKO. You see my third picture MEIKO frequency of use is 0. Why CG difference a song, because I brush three hours of LOADING, it is always not get out, that is the last song, and the first 32 songs dream's Continuous ki, EXTRA can play six songs

我懂你说的意思了。选一首歌,有3个选项。第一个是换衣服,第二个是PV,第三个是开始游戏。选择第一个换人物!不要用MEKO!

Google Translate:
I know what you mean by it. Select a song, there are three options. The first is a change of clothes, the second is the PV, the third is start the game. Select the first one to change character! Do not use MEKO!
Edited by yoxi-wanimei

thanks!谢谢你能够理解我。这种方法是我闲着蛋疼想出来的。因为我很喜欢这个游戏,玩过很多遍。我还拿了别人的账号研究,花了大概一个礼拜时间。但是。确实这个游戏即使白金再快,也不能说明什么技术问题,因为很简单。这种方法属于投机取巧,但是我想证明我没有作弊。

Google Translate:

Thank you that you can understand me. This method is what I want out of idle boredom. Because I really like this game, played a lot of times. I also took account of others, spent about a week time. However. Indeed this game even platinum again soon, can not explain what technical problems, because it is simple. This approach is opportunistic, but I want to prove I'm not cheating.

是的啊。所以我没有用MEIKO。你看我第三张图片 MEIKO的使用次数是0。为什么说CG差一首歌,是因为我刷了3个小时的LOADING,它始终出不来,就是最后一首歌,也是第32首歌夢の続き,EXTRA的6首歌可以直接玩

Google Translate:

Yes ah. So I did not use MEIKO. You see my third picture MEIKO frequency of use is 0. Why CG difference a song, because I brush three hours of LOADING, it is always not get out, that is the last song, and the first 32 songs dream's Continuous ki, EXTRA can play six songs

我懂你说的意思了。选一首歌,有3个选项。第一个是换衣服,第二个是PV,第三个是开始游戏。选择第一个换人物!不要用MEKO!

Google Translate:

I know what you mean by it. Select a song, there are three options. The first is a change of clothes, the second is the PV, the third is start the game. Select the first one to change character! Do not use MEKO!

But the third picture also shows a play time of 22 hours and there is no way not use Meiko as you need to complete the songs she's WITH her in them to unlock the next furthermore you cannot unlock certain trophies with your methods such as going into every Divas room, using each Diva at least once, and maxing out their affection. Sorry, but your method is full of holes if it really works then post a video of you doing then maybe everyone will lay off you but as it stands your method holds no water.

• Like 1

If you have no personal experience of the game, please dont contribute to the thread.  This will only confuse the issue.

你是管理员吗?非常感谢你翻译我的白金方法。我的目的是能消除作弊者。你还需要我如何证明什么吗?我知道我这种方法不好,投机取巧。我当时是看一年前一个日本人这样白金了PSV的版本,今年我才有这种超越他的想法。在此我也很悔恨,因为我很爱这个游戏,我不想隐藏奖杯。

Google Translate:
You are the administrator do? Thank you very much translate my platinum method. My aim is to eliminate cheating. You also need to prove anything to me how to do? I know I'm such a bad way, opportunistic. I was watching a year ago a Japanese version of this platinum the PSV, this year I have ahead of his ideas. I also regret this, because I love this game, I do not want to hide the trophy.

But the third picture also shows a play time of 22 hours and there is no way not use Meiko as you need to complete the songs she's WITH her in them to unlock the next furthermore you cannot unlock certain trophies with your methods such as going into every Divas room, using each Diva at least once, and maxing out their affection. Sorry, but your method is full of holes if it really works then post a video of you doing then maybe everyone will lay off you but as it stands your method holds no water.

麻烦你看我的第二张图。我的正文中也全部提到了 ,MEIKO的房间不要进入!如果我有漏洞你可以说出来,我全部回答。事实的东西有什么好狡辩的,如果我有时间我也很想视频给你们看。另外刷LOADING CG的最后3张需要运气。

Google Translate: Could you look at my second map. My whole body is also mentioned, MEIKO not to enter the room! If I had a loophole you can say it, I answer them all. What a good thing the fact quibble, if I have time I also want the video to show you. Another brush LOADING CG last three need luck.

You cheated and got caught. Stop trying to cover up what you did and just move on with your life. 

我只讲事实。这个游戏没有难度,这个方法也不难理解。只要认真玩过这个游戏并且能够HARD难度无压力E评价

Google Translate

I talk about the facts. This game is not difficult, this method is not difficult to understand. As long as seriously played this game and be able HARD difficulty without pressure E Evaluation