Is this not available digitally?

CaptainJeff87

Yea I was discussing this with other members in another thread. It's extremely odd that the game lacks even a pre-order option. There must be some weird restrictions in place internally because it's not like the game was rushed out. I remember playing it at E3 last year and it was fairly solid - unlike Psychonauts 2 which crashed entirely.

Sony doesn't allow digital preorders for games that don't have preorder bonuses. I don't understand why, and I never will but that's how it's been for as long as I can remember. 

What I definitely don't understand is why they only release *SOME* games right at midnight but not all that would be releasing. I'm waiting on both Destroy All Humans and Skater XL, yet a bunch of random ass titles show up instead.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shenka said:

Yea I was discussing this with other members in another thread. It's extremely odd that the game lacks even a pre-order option. There must be some weird restrictions in place internally because it's not like the game was rushed out. I remember playing it at E3 last year and it was fairly solid - unlike Psychonauts 2 which crashed entirely.

It's probably because there was no pre-order bonuses for PS4 players.

It's on the U.K Store now.

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

It's on the U.S. Store I was just looking at it.  A bit overpriced I think at 39.99

Awesome! Im glad Its finally up. $39.99 isnt awful, but Id of been happier with a $29.99 price tag personally.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Shenka said:

Awesome! Im glad Its finally up. $39.99 isnt awful, but Id of been happier with a $29.99 price tag personally.

no had i not played the original i'd maybe pay it but I will get it on the 1st sale.  I don't mind paying for it at a 25% discount to support the developer because it is a quality game and a lot of fun.